& but now here we are$BlogItemTitle$>
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @9:28 PM
HI. Gosh. I've been slacking the whole day. Didn't even touch any of my homework. Well I left my history textbook in school so I couldn't do the history worksheet, and for literature, I've no idea how to do it, and it's not due tomorrow anyway. Haha. But now I feel guilty for procrastinating and slacking so much, though I'm still not gonna do homework. So anywayy... Ms Ng was on the same bus as me on the way to school. Like wth, I didn't know, till alighting that time. Then when alighting that time, I passed by her, Alan was behind me and he said hi to her, and I didn't. So Ms Ng was like, 'good Alan' or something, maybe trying to make me feel bad for not saying anything. Ugh. But whatever. At least Ms Ng didn't see me with my hair not pinned up. Lol. So school today was perfectly fine. Normal. Haha. Got back history results yesterday, kinda did averagely. Then the english anti-drug essay also kinda average. We should be getting back math test tomorrow. Ahhh I don't think I did well... But ohhwells. NAPFA test next week. I think. Pretty bored now. Hmm. I think I prefer blogging the line by line way... Haha ohhwells. Byes.
Still you hear me when I'm calling, Lord you catch me when I'm falling, and you've told me who I am, I am yours.
FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.