& it messed me up$BlogItemTitle$>
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 @7:14 PM
Heyysh.
I certainly need a break from all this mugging for science. 3 tests tomorrow...
They must be crazy. Why all 3 on 1 day? Haha anywayyy... Today was weirder than yesterday, but still fine. Some idiotic irritating people just won't do what they're supposed to. Ohhwells. Won't go into details. Hmm. Idk why I got pissed off just now. Normally when my family pisses me off, I can keep my cool, but today... kinda different. Had this loud shouting argument with my mother. Haha. Then my sister just won't accept her responsibilities. Pissed off at them. And also with the idiotic irritating person. But ohkays, nvm. Hmm.
There was something that got me thinking today. My sisters were saying that they could not eat prawns as they would feel itchy after eating them, but today I realised it's all in the mindset. They just think that they can't, but if they stopped deceiving themselves, I'm sure it's not that bad. It's just what they think. I know cause I have that feeling too, but yeah, I never said I couldn't, and it's not even half bad. Hmm. Just like me and my french horn, when I was given the first horn part to play, the hardest part among the frenchhorns, I thought I couldn't do it, and gave up even without trying. I kept putting myself down and making myself cry just by thinking that I couldn't do it, that I was a failure, and i just skipped all the high notes. Finally, I decided to try one day, and I realised I could actually reach those notes when I initially thought I couldn't. It's just all in the mindset. Once I believed that I could do it and tried my best, I could. Even though I'm still not that good at playing the first horn part, there's still other higher notes I can't reach, instead of thinking I couldn't do it, I thought that I would try my hardest. And that has really helped me, with other areas too such as my weakest subject, chinese. I believe that all we have to do is get rid of that negative mindset and think that we can do it, or just try our hardest, then we can do it.
Haha ohkays that's all for updating I guess. Back to mugging science now. Haha. BYE.
FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.