& & 25 Random Truths$BlogItemTitle$>
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 @1:41 PM
I was bored, so...
1) I am GRACE :D
2) I like pink, blue, and purple, although most of my clothes are grey coloured.
3) I love music, I love playing the piano and my frenchhorn.
4) Sometimes I wish I can fly. But then again, I'm only human.
5) I love singing. No, I'm not saying that I can sing well, but I just love to.
6) If I was able to build up my self-confidence and courage a lil' bit more, I just might be able to do things that I was never able to do.
7) Even though my past wasn’t very good, and life sucks at times, I don’t wish I was someone else. Cause I’m happy being me, and I’m blessed to have all that I have now.
8) Also, I don't wish that I could turn back time, cause I'm afraid that if I changed something in my past, if it even was possible, the me now would be different.
9) I dislike negative people. Why be negative and make yourself and the people around you suffer when you can look at the bright side of life and be thankful that you’re not like those poor homeless people you see in documentaries or whatever?
10) I believe that we should be thankful for everything we have, cause yeah, like the last point, we should be glad that we have more than enough to survive, an education, etcetc.
11) Sometimes I want to be someone else for just a moment, to see how I am through other people’s eyes.
12) I’m terrible at expressing myself. And bad at explaining stuff too, that’s why I can’t teach.
13) I still have no clue about what I want to work as in the future. And that’s a problem cause I won’t know if I should go to a JC or Poly, or what I should be studying in university. Hmmm.
14) I hate, absolutely hate changes. Of course, I hate moving houses, changing seats, changing classes, und so weiter.
15) I really wonder how people can go on about a particular subject for hours. Like when people give talks, it lasts for a long time, and I wonder how that’s possible. I wonder how people can come up with so many points to talk about. Hmm.
16) I like being alone at home. Cause that’s when my crazy self comes alive :D Yesh, I can be really crazy when I’m alone, or hyper. And I do things I normally wouldn’t dare to do in front of people.
17)I am quiet. Yeah, I try not to be, but I can’t help it. Oh well, s’alright, maybe someday I’ll be different.
18) I find that my secondary school life is passing wayyy to quickly. Ahh I can’t catch it ><.
19) As much as I don’t believe in the 11.11 thing, I still do make wishes at 11.11
20 )No matter how much I eat, I don’t grow fat. And that’s good, I guess (:
21) I am running outta stuff to say.
Okay, kidding. But really. I don’t know what else to say. Hmm...
22) I’m always having crazy scenarios in my head that would never, ever, happen. For example, I once imagined that I had supernatural powers. Yes, I’m very weird.
23) I love chocolate. Especially Cadbury ones :D
24) I can be quite random at times, especially when I’m hyper.
25) I tend to be shy and seem anti-social around people. Well, that’s true, if it’s people that I’m not close to.
There. :D
Haha. Hope you didn't actually read it though.
Ohkays.
Biies~
Hover to attract, click to feed.