<body> <body>

& when i kiss you i still get butterflies years from now
Sunday, August 15, 2010 @11:00 PM


heyyy
it's late already, and there's school tomorrow,
but oh well.
haha.
the last few days has been fine.
nothing much has happened...
so there wasn't school on tuesday,
and it was totally boring.
FCYD test on friday, hope it was fine.
i wrote crap.
ohoh, got science test back, and it was the highest I've ever gotten for any science test, even though I thought this test was harder than the past few ones.
band phototaking on wednesday, i think. haha, fun.
thursday after school, there was the Biotech Fair results thing.
so if we could, we had to go for it.
got to skip the last 2 periods, design i think, and had lunch there, results... of course none of us would win, but haha, we totally spammed the lucky draw.
almost all of the ten people who were picked were my class people.
i wasn't one of them though. had one question wrong.
ohhwells.
went home after that.
thenn... friday, during design, we went to some art SYF aft exhibition.
gosh all of the art was so nice.
the paintings were really realistic and stuff.
haha.
awesome.
and we got to skip maths.
band after that, and the french horn juniors are...
very...
amusing.
LOL. ohhwells.
then saturday, i spent my morning doing FCYD, with the computer off.
impressive, for my standards.
haha.
managed to complete it.
yay.
today.
hmm.
church, watched Passion.
and gosh. it's freaky.
the way they tortured Jesus.
ahhh.
so scary.
anywayyy... after choir,
i went to do literature project.
my feet got attacked by ants.
ugh. seriously.
they were suddenly all over my legs and biting me,
till i had to wash them.
we didn't get much done, so we gotta continue another day.
ah well.
I'm Dara btw.
and I only agreed to be her so maybe I could like... become more confident.
I don't know if it's working, but ahh well.
S'alright.
oh, when I was going back, one of my slippers broke.
shortly after that, while I was running across the road, the other one did too.
LOL.
bought a new pair of slippers on the way home.
ah. hilarious much.
hm.
I should really really really really really stop mumbling when I talk.
I'm always afraid of saying the wrong things, always afraid about what people think of me, so I mumble.
So people won't hear me clearly.
Well, it's a subconcious thing.
Even though I don't want to, I just talk like that.
It's such a horrible habit.
Ugh.
ohkay.
But I'm gonna try my best, oh yes I am.
Haha.
I'd like to be noisier, y'know.
and I'm really wondering why I'm wasting my sleep to blog.
ohhwells.
i shall sleep soon.
byeeees :D

I stand, I stand in awe of You.

FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.
& JUST ME, Étoile ★

http://nowandf-orever.blogspot.com G R A C E G U A N ♥
the original grace
FMSS1E'o9/2E'1o/3F'11/4F'12
30 Jan, her day.
the-blue-danube@hotmail.com
Fairfield Symphonic Band,
French Horn
`Music is my life. In love with dogs and cats and hamsters and bunnies and dolphins and whales. Dandelions & mimosas brighten my day.
`Socially awkward, but at least I'm trying.
Cause I know, one day the skies will be clear again.
Twitter Facebook
Tumblr Ask me anything


& AFFILIATES
FMSS
Anais! Jayne! Luisa! Prisca! Maye! BiQun! Grace Foong! Benedict! Toby! Shi Hui! 1E'09! FSB!
NHPS 08
Shiyin! Jayi! Yen Tung! 6E'08!
Others
Sarah!
*



& RESOURCES

+++++




& SPEAK
& JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com