<body> <body>

& he can't get me out of his head
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 @9:26 PM


hello.
I'm tired...
ahh.
school has been fine these days.
hmm, managed get myself to do homework today.
woohoo.
haha.
anywayyy...
there's nothing much to blog about actually.
hmm. no more cca till after exams.
means coming home earlier. more studying...
fyi, I get distracted reaall easily.
when the com is in front of me, I'll stop while doing homework or studying and start facebooking or something, totally forgetting I'm supposed to be doing homework. if the com is turned off, I'll get... hmm. like... quite bothered. haha, I know, I'm weird.
but, when I'm really determined and am in a studying mood, I'm able to so homework without getting distracted that easily.
there :D
heehs.
oh, I've recently come across some old stuff from long ago that I'd totally forgotten.
and it's so freaking cool.
it's like, looking at your old stuff and thinking, omg, that was one of my favorite childhood items.
can't believe I'd forgotten all of that.
and I also found $2.30 in coins.
heehs.
andand, my primary school nametags :D
whee.
the feeling's awesome.
oh, and the stuff are like... seriously long ago de.
like got some stuff is kept from kindergarten.
like, wow.
wowwwww.
haha.
moving on.
hmmm, I've decided. I'm not gonna watch korean dramas or jap anime till aft EOYs.
well, except for maybe one or 2 episodes during the weekends...
heehs.
but that's it.
I have to stop myself.
haha.
what else?
hmm. yeah.
bad news.
my father's company closed down or moved or something, so currently he doesn't have a job.
which means we're like depending on savings and my mother's parttime not so high pay job.
sigh.
I never thought I'd ever become one of those people with a low family income, financial difficulties.
oh ho, and here I am, wasting electricity.
well, it can't be helped.
haha.
hope he finds a job soon.
hmm.
tcher said something about giving us our results slips tmr.
gah.
ahhhhhhh.
I know I totally screwed up for literature and english.
gotta reaaalllyyy buck up.
dumdeedumdum [:
sorry, I'm feeling pretty random now.
lallalallalaaa~
I'm tired.
the weather's kinda whacked out these days.
it's like freaking hot last night and this morning, then in the afternoon there was a super heavy rain. well, the rain was nice. cooling. but it's ridiculous.
ah well.
aw man. it's thursday tmr.
which means 4 periods of eng and 3 periods of chi in between.
sianded.
haha ohkays.
i think that's all for now.
byeeeeeeee(:
我在这里等着你,
永远等着你。

FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.
& JUST ME, Étoile ★

http://nowandf-orever.blogspot.com G R A C E G U A N ♥
the original grace
FMSS1E'o9/2E'1o/3F'11/4F'12
30 Jan, her day.
the-blue-danube@hotmail.com
Fairfield Symphonic Band,
French Horn
`Music is my life. In love with dogs and cats and hamsters and bunnies and dolphins and whales. Dandelions & mimosas brighten my day.
`Socially awkward, but at least I'm trying.
Cause I know, one day the skies will be clear again.
Twitter Facebook
Tumblr Ask me anything


& AFFILIATES
FMSS
Anais! Jayne! Luisa! Prisca! Maye! BiQun! Grace Foong! Benedict! Toby! Shi Hui! 1E'09! FSB!
NHPS 08
Shiyin! Jayi! Yen Tung! 6E'08!
Others
Sarah!
*



& RESOURCES

+++++




& SPEAK
& JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com