<body> <body>

& incredible
Friday, September 10, 2010 @6:47 PM


yo.
hmmm. school holidays are ending soon.
I'm done with all my homework except one.
DIE aka Distinction in English. Forgot to bring it home.
Ohhwells. No english on Monday. Can chiong.
anywayyy...
my holidays were pretty boring, and slacky.
I watch like 1 or 2 eps of BOF each day.
yesh, I'm quite very addicted to it.
ahh.
can't really make myself study.
besides, I didn't bing home almost all of my textbooks, so I can't really study.
oh yeah. forgot that we can study with worksheets.
ohhwells.
I should have brought home HCL textbook anyway.
gah. I'm so screwed up for HCL oral.
it's really soon.
annd...
ahhhhhhh. EOYs are coming.
seriously. don'tcha feel that this year's passing way too quickly?
lalala. I'm bored.
Didn't really go out much, except for lunch with my sisters.
managed to practice piano lots this week, and even did my piano theory homework.
haha.
quite a boring week.
thank goodness no HCL homework.
hm. there isn't... right...?
haha anywayyy...
there's actually nothing much to blog about now.
I feel like gonna practice piano but I'm too lazy to move there.
hahaha ohkays then.
really gotta buck up and move my lazy ass.
tata~
shall go practice piano then try my very best to revise science without getting distracted.
(:

FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.
& JUST ME, Étoile ★

http://nowandf-orever.blogspot.com G R A C E G U A N ♥
the original grace
FMSS1E'o9/2E'1o/3F'11/4F'12
30 Jan, her day.
the-blue-danube@hotmail.com
Fairfield Symphonic Band,
French Horn
`Music is my life. In love with dogs and cats and hamsters and bunnies and dolphins and whales. Dandelions & mimosas brighten my day.
`Socially awkward, but at least I'm trying.
Cause I know, one day the skies will be clear again.
Twitter Facebook
Tumblr Ask me anything


& AFFILIATES
FMSS
Anais! Jayne! Luisa! Prisca! Maye! BiQun! Grace Foong! Benedict! Toby! Shi Hui! 1E'09! FSB!
NHPS 08
Shiyin! Jayi! Yen Tung! 6E'08!
Others
Sarah!
*



& RESOURCES

+++++




& SPEAK
& JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com