& everything he ever wanted$BlogItemTitle$>
Friday, October 8, 2010 @4:45 PM
HEYYY. LIT IS OVER! WOOHOOO TIME TO THROW MY LIT BOOKS AWAY~
haha just kidding. I'm not that mean to my books. but really. I'm glad lit's over. And I'm so hoping I don't needa take it next year. I hope I did well... My lit has always been sucky. Rebbeck writes comments such as 'good' on my test papers, then gives me 16/25, so gah. I hope it'll be alright.
anywayyyy, I find it quite impossible to study right after an exam. which is why I'm slacking now. and that's not gonna be good for the other papers. so yeah, exams in CSL hall, there was aircon but I didn't feel cold. it didn't feel too stressful after all. but ohhwell.
the past week has been fine I suppose. not too good though. there's something that has been bothering me, and that same thing happened last year. I freaking need to accept it man. and this better not affect my studies. but I don't get it. why does it bother it so much when if it was someone else, it wouldn't bother me that much? I. NEED. TO. MOVE. ON. and I've always been faithful, I think. I know I'm quite a disappointment, but you, of all people, should know how it feels like, and at least feel guilty. unless you really don't give a damn about me anymore. which is fine. I can accept that. I have to learn to accept that, no matter how long it takes, cause as long as you keep doing this to me, as long as I keep minding, every single day will be hell, and I can't live like that. I NEED TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH.
alright, away from emo stuff. you see, emo stuff is doing me no good at all. lalala. 1 down, 8 to go. I need to endure 6 more days. so can't wait for thursday. my anime and korean drama awaits me! whee. ohkay I'm bored, but I can't seem to concentrate on studying either. and it's so bloody hot. gah. I like sundays too. haha ohkay I'm being random. I think I should like, go now. off to study. or at least try to. haha.
안녕~
FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.