<body> <body>

& he's into me for everything i'm not
Saturday, November 6, 2010 @1:00 PM


hihi.
ah once again, I've procrastinated blogging. Sorry bout that. Haha anywayy... the past week has been fine.

29 oct - band... lunched with Maye, Ethel, Jamie Loo at clementi KFC. finally caught my Acolyte on MH. LOL.

31 oct - church, then church class outing. harbourfront macs for lunch, then went all the way to bedok to hui fang lao shi's house. haha. 18 mrt stops from clementi. played charades, blackjack... haha. it was fun. went home after that.

1 nov - 011110! the date so cute. haha. anyway, there was band, 4h, and i almost died. super tiring. even my coughing sounded weak. felt like collapsing on my way home. haha. really.

3 nov - there was band, though it wasn't as tiring as the last practice.

4 nov - met BiQun and Grace Foong at sch bus stop and went to fusion for lunch. haha. both of them late. so yeah we had lunch, then went downstairs the supermarket where BiQun bought snacks. waited while Grace Foong got starbucks, then went back to school. haha. it was such a fun day. some ridiculous stuff happened after school. lols.

5 nov - aka yesterday. home the whole day till 5pm, got class BBQ. at heritage view. haha. it was really fun even though quite a few people didn't come. I love the swings. makes me feel like I'm flying, makes me feel so free. and high. hahaha. so we had the BBQ, some of us went swimming, some got dunked into the pool, and some people, like me, just waded in the shallow parts of the pool. of course, I did get splashed. haha. we wore our class tees afterwards. it's nice. haha. camwhored... played cards... finally went back at 10pm. reached home at almost 11pm. not my fault. the bus didn't wanna come. and 166 just drove past without stopping, ignoring me /: haha anyway... yeah it was fun. 2E'10 FTW! can't believe some of us ain't gonna be in the same class next year. I'll even miss retards like Zong Han and Jacob. ah well...

so that's the past few days... hmm. bored now. band and choir combined concert in 2 weeks time! that's really fast. 7h band practices next week. mad sia. hope I won't die halfway. legs kinda aching now. I think must be from yesterday's swinging. and I manages to do un-failed jumpshots :D haha. saturdays are boring... ah well. OH. WHO HAS A COMPLETED LVL 5 FCYD? CAN LEND ME? I don't wanna do the whole freaking book... so far I've only completed 1/20 exercises. bah. I feel like such a slacker. but ah well. streaming results out on monday! can't wait to see who my new classmates are. haha ah well. I think that's all for now. the past week has been great. hehs. alright.

byeeeeeeeee~

FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.
& JUST ME, Étoile ★

http://nowandf-orever.blogspot.com G R A C E G U A N ♥
the original grace
FMSS1E'o9/2E'1o/3F'11/4F'12
30 Jan, her day.
the-blue-danube@hotmail.com
Fairfield Symphonic Band,
French Horn
`Music is my life. In love with dogs and cats and hamsters and bunnies and dolphins and whales. Dandelions & mimosas brighten my day.
`Socially awkward, but at least I'm trying.
Cause I know, one day the skies will be clear again.
Twitter Facebook
Tumblr Ask me anything


& AFFILIATES
FMSS
Anais! Jayne! Luisa! Prisca! Maye! BiQun! Grace Foong! Benedict! Toby! Shi Hui! 1E'09! FSB!
NHPS 08
Shiyin! Jayi! Yen Tung! 6E'08!
Others
Sarah!
*



& RESOURCES

+++++




& SPEAK
& JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com