& collide$BlogItemTitle$>
Saturday, December 25, 2010 @3:15 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS PEEPS! :DHahaha can't believe it's christmas already. hm. somehow doesn't feel like it though. it's like christmas seems to pass so quickly this year. but oh yay. it'sss christmasssss hahahha yay :D
so... the past week has been alright. didn't do much on monday, tuesday, wednesday, but there was choir practice on thursday for carolling, which was yesterday. baked cookies on tuesday and friday, hmmm. oh yeah. so carolling was fun. practiced in church first, then bused to three different houses. hmm. so we sang, ate, and got presents. and I laughed like mad on the bus. haha. about ang ku kueh. oh well. inside joke. heehs. so it ended like 10pm+.
so today! christmas :D yeah church today, so it feels like a sunday. but we still gotta go church tomorrow. feels weird. hmm. yeah so we had a choir presentation. part of a cantata. and that song... it sounds sad. though it's supposed to be a happy day. haha. ohhh well. and now... I'm home. being bored. on christmas. oh yeah. my cousin's birthday is today. christmas day. cool. how come I never knew? lol. but she lives in malaysia so I don't know how they feel about christmas. haha.
oh one more week till school starts! I'm excited. heehs. noooooo 2010 is ending... it's way too fast... oh yeah. my sis Rachel got into Kent Ridge Sec. YAYYY I don't really have to be worried about my life being disrupted anymore. haha. well. you know... I just need a break from my family at times, and school's like a place where I can be without them. I find that my sisters are always hindering my movements. I mean, I think I can do so much more without them being around. when they're around, there's so much that I cannot do. it's frustrating. it really is. yeah sure I love them and there are certain things I can't do without them. but still it would be great if they could stay outta my hair sometimes. so... yeah. it's okay. OH CAN YOU BELIEVE IT MY SIS IS GONNA BE SEC ONE SOON. WHEN DID TIME START SPEEDING UP LIKE THAT?
I feel so lethargic these days. like really tired, don't feel like doing anything, even breathing seems like a chore. no energy, just feel like sleeping... there's nothing wrong with me right? maybe I just needa get out more often, excercise, or just... go out... well yeah yesterday I was really... deadish... but when I went out for carolling, it's like... I'm not so tired anymore. oh well. so I'm looking forward to school starting. nothing wrong with that right? anywayyy, it's so sad that some of my friends won't be in the same class as me next year... noooooo... but haiz. new classmates. okayokay. nothing I can do about it. oh well.
I think this is all for now. okayyyyy merry christmas people God bless :D
byeeees(:
FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.