& 'cause i never knew what i wanted$BlogItemTitle$>
Sunday, January 23, 2011 @8:06 PM
heyy.the past week has been fine. pretty hectic maybe. yeah two tests on thursday. chemistry and english expository essay. hmm hope I did well. oh, and FCYD test on friday. and I whole freaking load of homework. gosh. makes me sleep late and you know I can't really sleep late or I'll be really tired. haha. by friday I was half dead already.
hmm nothing much happened the past week I guess. just normal and blah. school, band, choir, church, homework, tests, and the cycle goes on and on. gah. having a headache now. and oh gosh I lost my red dice hanging on my wallet. the last time I saw it was when I was keeping my wallet in my bag last friday in church. and now... D: It was so pretty... now what am I gonna hang on my wallet? ): ah well. no use crying over spilled milk. bah. I want another one. but I shouldn't be spending my money like that. ah gosh this sucks. I'm not in a really good mood now anyway.
nooooooo January is ending... D: why so fast? I like January...
I like cute notebooks, calenders, and keychains. I like sweets and chocolates.
LOL okay I'm being really random now.
hmm went to my parent's friend's wedding yesterday. at a church. yeah that was someone from my old church. saw exchurchmates I haven't seen for 5 years. omg it was so weird. I didn't even recognise the bride. ahhas oh well.
then today in church, there were so many sharings. and they're all pretty good. I wonder if I'll ever get up there to share. hm. I can't imagine myself. haha. and same goes for being band major or whatevers. so can't imagine. but I'm hoping that will change. it's so hard to do things with so many limits. I get so frustrated sometimes. don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't want to get up in front, I just... can't. I get tongue tied, don't know what to say, no one can hear me when I speak... gosh it just sucks. even trying to imagine me there, it drives me crazy. it gets me so mad wanting to do things but I just can't do it. aish. but oh well. who knows? that might change some time. maybe decades later though. but at least it's something. yeah.
arrggghhhhhhhhhhhh.
okay, sorry. I should go now.
byes.
FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.