& cause you're amazing$BlogItemTitle$>
Tuesday, January 4, 2011 @3:34 PM
HIHI. :Dfirst post of the year! first day of school today. all talks. one after another. omg boring. but besides that, today was fine. not a bad start for the year. honestly, I missed school. but still, it just doesn't feel... normal. I mean like, it feels like this is only temporary and soon I'll be back at my own classroom with my 2E'10 classmates. but I know that ain't gonna happen. and haha. my class isn't too bad. I heard from my friends in 3E that their class is so quiet. like duh, not surprising, considering all those noisy guys wouldn't go to the E class. my class is alright, just that there are very few people that I'm actually close to. my 2E'10 friends are all in 3E. thank goodness I have Maye :D just that she won't be coming yet. orientation. blah. I feel so old! I'm sec 3 already. that, I can't get used to. when the teachers call sec 3, or 3E, I'm like... well it doesn't feel like they're calling us. gah. just have to get used to this. so today it's just talks and all that. half my secondary school life is gone... D: this is sad... and in one and a half years time, I won't be able to go for band anymore... saaaaaaddddddddd.
anyway. the past few days have been fine. last friday, new years eve, I went to church for choir practice. then went to the other building of my church for some service. till midnight. which isn't a bad idea. spending the last bit of my year and the very start of the next year in church. I like that. ahhas. got home really late at night. then 1st jan, went to a relative's house for dinner. I think the entire of my grandmother's side of her family was there. which was my family, my grandmother and her sisters and their family, her brother's family including his children's families... okay I know it's pretty confusing, I was confused too, but haha, it doesn't matter anyway. the food was nice. and my distant cousins were cute. haha. 2 jan, church. 3 jan, stay at home all day, slacking, enjoying my veryvery last bit of the hols. haha. ohhh well.
school has started. and I'm betting this year's gonna be crazy. looked at my last year handbook, the start of the year, the homework was like crazy. so I'm guessing it ain't gonna be any better. at least there weren't any lessons today. hmm. ohkay. hope the rest of the week will be fine.
tata~ (:
FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.