<body> <body>

& normally i try to run
Saturday, January 15, 2011 @3:53 PM


yo.
haha. so. this week has been alright. quite enjoyable. hmm. school work is pretty confusing, with the new topics and all that, but yeah I pretty much can cope. band on monday, wednesday, friday. band cca tryouts on monday, tuesday, wednesday. band was fine. Haiqal and Nithya came on... monday. yeah. haha. but I heard they won't be playing for SYF so... ah well. I went for the cca tryouts on tues and wednesday. as in, I was 'in charge' for the fhorns. hmm. haha. they played the retarded video again with the ridiculous woman. lol they play it every year. so... hope to get good sec ones. anywayyy... did the marching video for SYF yesterday, aka friday. practiced and redid many times, and finally did it. (Y) but I didn't mind doing it more times. it's fun. haha.

thenn... on thursday, went to tiong bahru plaza with BQ to get Ethel's prezzie [her birthday today] plus lunch. ate at macs, got Ethel's present, then went back to school to do homework. completed all my homework, and when we were done, we kinda played a game. lol okay shall not talk about it /: haha anyway. so I stayed back every single day, reaching home like at 7pm ++ everyday. the entire week. omg. and I was so freaking tired. thank goodness there are such things as weekends, or I would have died, what with the only 7h sleep every night. yeah, 7h is really too little for me. by friday, I was like half dead. ah well. nothing I can do. can't sleep earlier, can't wake up later. hm. so I woke up at like 10.30am today. hahash. done with my homework for today.

yesterday, after band, I still had church choir. had to go straight from school cause there won't be enough time for me to go home first. anyway if I did go home, I would have to go out once I stepped home. yeah, not enough time. at least I wasn't the only one wearing school uniform there. anyway, I was late. I waited for the bus like more than half an hour. I have a feeling I missed my bus. cause sometime I was talking to BQ, after she left, maybe I was using my phone or daydreaming or something. hmm. ah well. how blur I am. anyway, choir was fine. haha.

I don't feel like studying. I haven't got used to tests. anyway the first test hasn't even come yet. so I've forgotten the feeling of having test after test, so I'm still slacking. yeahyeah. chem and eng tests next week. both on the same day. how stupid is that? gosh. anyway. hope I'll do well. hmm okay then. that's all for today.
byees [=

FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.
& JUST ME, Étoile ★

http://nowandf-orever.blogspot.com G R A C E G U A N ♥
the original grace
FMSS1E'o9/2E'1o/3F'11/4F'12
30 Jan, her day.
the-blue-danube@hotmail.com
Fairfield Symphonic Band,
French Horn
`Music is my life. In love with dogs and cats and hamsters and bunnies and dolphins and whales. Dandelions & mimosas brighten my day.
`Socially awkward, but at least I'm trying.
Cause I know, one day the skies will be clear again.
Twitter Facebook
Tumblr Ask me anything


& AFFILIATES
FMSS
Anais! Jayne! Luisa! Prisca! Maye! BiQun! Grace Foong! Benedict! Toby! Shi Hui! 1E'09! FSB!
NHPS 08
Shiyin! Jayi! Yen Tung! 6E'08!
Others
Sarah!
*



& RESOURCES

+++++




& SPEAK
& JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com