& till i looked into your eyes$BlogItemTitle$>
Sunday, January 30, 2011 @3:15 PM
YO.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AHAHAHA. Okay it doesn't really feel like a birthday. For starters, I don't feel any older. Haha. And I haven't gotten any presents. Not even one. It's so different from last year. Last year my birthday was really awesome. Not that I'm disappointed. I wasn't even expecting this year to be anything like last year. But whatever. Things have changed so much. Ah well. And I'm 15 now. I'm old. Okay I shouldn't be saying that till I'm at least 30. Haha oh well.
Anyway, today was fine. The past week was fine. Tests... Homework... Manageable. School was alright. It's starting to get a little crazy, but oh well I'm prepared. I don't like doing 2 gong hans in a day anyway. Which is what I did yesterday cause I didn't want to do stupid gong hans on my birthday. Lol. I have to study for SS test anyway. It's tomorrow. Gah. So... Nothing much happened the past week. Blah normal tests normal homework normal band normal whatevers. Oh what am I talking about. Hmm. Today, church, there was childrens' choir presentation. And yes, I'm still with them. Hmm. Yeahh... It was okay. I guess we were pretty soft but hm neverminds. My fb wall got spammed with birthday wishes today. Haha. But it's not often that you get your wall spammed with such awesomeness.
Hmmm. I want to own a french horn. As in like, my very own french horn, just mine, only mine, but ah well I can only dream on cause it's wayyy to expensive.
I want to fly kites.
Lalala. Okay. Nothing else I guess. Haha. SS test tomorrowww x.x Hope I do well. Mhm. Okay.
BYES (:
FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.