& $BlogItemTitle$>
Thursday, February 10, 2011 @9:20 PM
heyyy.physics test was totally screwed up.
seriously.
last page.
supposed to write the m/s values but I wrote the km/h values.
argh.
stupid carelessness.
and that whole question is like 10 marks around there.
arghhhhhhhhh.
anyway.
gong han test tomorrow.
ah whatevs.
hope it's an easy topic.
I'll go crazy if I flunk another test.
english teacher is
.........
her teaching is
.........
seriously.
I don't know what's the purpose of her teaching Elisabeth Choy for english.
it's like, no link.
come on.
I don't wanna flunk english too.
I'm tired.
ah zzz.
Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not be faint.
~ Isaiah 40.31
my all time favorite verse.
and hey, I typed that out myself.
not copied and pasted or anything.
I memorized it :D
ahha. okay then.
that's all.
bye. (:
FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.