& I'm keeping the faith.$BlogItemTitle$>
Tuesday, February 15, 2011 @8:04 PM
heyo(:yesterday and today was fine.
yesterday... nothing much luh.
school, band, oh it was vday yesterday haha.
then today...
well. it's pretty good.
hmm there were some people who came from overseas to dance and stuff during chapel.
pretty cool.
hmm.
then after school...
I got really really stressed cause there was so much I had to do.
complete a amath worksheet, hand it in,
submit english summary and 2 forms.
lol I almost went mad.
too stressed liao.
but once that was done, okay I got better.
did homework with Maye and some guys.
it was raining really heavily.
haha
oh well.
ohoh SYF soundcheck tomorrow!
uber excited.
we get to leave class early!
which is pretty much the first time ever for me.
but why miss bio? ):
I want my bio test paper back...
ah well.
hope we don't screw up at the soundcheck.
its super ex.
but still, I'm excited.
I like SCH aka Singapore Conference Hall.
we sound nice there.
haha
anyway.
I find that I'm pretty introverted.
especially around people I don't really know.
yeah it's kinda hard for me to express myself.
sometimes I give really short replies cause I don't know what to say.
and I need some time to think of an answer.
okay maybe it doesn't make sense to you, but yeah I'm trying my best.
haha.
but when I'm hyper, I can go on and on talking crap. haha
lol why am I talking about all this?
I need to continue on my homework.
lalala.
byes(:
Hover to attract, click to feed.