<body> <body>

& so am i in this alone?
Wednesday, February 2, 2011 @3:34 PM


HEYY.
it's the eve of CNY.
and I don't feel like blogging in paragraphs today.

school the past few days was fine.
I think SS test was screwed up
heck lah.
band after school.
sec ones came in.
3 fhorn juniors.
one is supersuper quiet.
maybe like how I used to be.
it's so strange seeing someone like me.
thank goodness I'm not like that anymore.

tuesday yesterday after school went to seoul garden with Maye and BQ.
supposedly for my birthday.
which was two days before yesterday
BQ got me to choose a pencilcase 'for her church friend who was like me'
and it was actually for me.
AHAHHA.
I kinda suspected it but didn't choose to believe it.
oh well I'm so smart.
kidding (;
but I'm so incredibly glad to have friends that know what horrid memory or the blurness that I have and how I laugh at everything and talk little, and still be with me.
I've never felt more blessed in my life. :D

I have a theory why I laugh at everything and talk little.
cause I'm extremely uncreative and unoriginal,
I always have nothing to talk about, so I talk little,
and people usually say things that I've never thought of before,
which makes me think it's funny,
and therefore I laugh.
it's stupid.
but oh heck. I don't mind being me.

anyway. school today was fine.
CNY celebrations.
half day.
performances were pretty cool.
especially the sec 4 ones.
like wow.
did homework with Maye after school, then went clementi for lunch.
we went SP first but macs was closed. oh well. holidays probably.
macs at clementi mall was totally packed. so we went for KFC.
then we went back.
ahhahs.
some reunion dinner later.

my neck hurts.
bah.
yeay no school for the rest of the weeeeeeek ;)
slaaaaack timeeeee
hahaha.
not going malaysia this year cause my malaysia relatives want to go to another part of malaysia which is far away so if we wanted to go I had to miss one day of school, aka today, so plans were cancelled, and now I'm sitting at home happily slacking.
muahahhaha.
lol.

okayokay I think there's nothing else.
byees(:

FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.
& JUST ME, Étoile ★

http://nowandf-orever.blogspot.com G R A C E G U A N ♥
the original grace
FMSS1E'o9/2E'1o/3F'11/4F'12
30 Jan, her day.
the-blue-danube@hotmail.com
Fairfield Symphonic Band,
French Horn
`Music is my life. In love with dogs and cats and hamsters and bunnies and dolphins and whales. Dandelions & mimosas brighten my day.
`Socially awkward, but at least I'm trying.
Cause I know, one day the skies will be clear again.
Twitter Facebook
Tumblr Ask me anything


& AFFILIATES
FMSS
Anais! Jayne! Luisa! Prisca! Maye! BiQun! Grace Foong! Benedict! Toby! Shi Hui! 1E'09! FSB!
NHPS 08
Shiyin! Jayi! Yen Tung! 6E'08!
Others
Sarah!
*



& RESOURCES

+++++




& SPEAK
& JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com