& that you feel how i feel for you$BlogItemTitle$>
Tuesday, February 8, 2011 @3:50 PM
heyo.I'm free and bored todayyyyyy.
school was fine yesterday.
and today.
band yesterday was alright.
sec ones came again.
oh haha Cynthia... maybe she's like how I used to be.
quiet and all.
I guess I understand how she might be feeling.
but I didn't do anything cause, well, I'm too shy myself.
as in, talking to new people, and especially people like her...
I just don't know how.
so blah.
just need to make her feel welcome and wait for her to open up.
haha.
although I proudly proclaim that I'm not like that anymore.
I've improved :D
yay me
anyway. homework yesterday was crazy.
but today, I don't have any homework that needs to be done.
oh yay.
there was an emath test today.
manageable I suppose.
but I think I made stupid mistakes.
ah well.
I got full marks for amath test!
it's just the very first test though.
the others would be harder.
polynomial schmolynomial.
ohhhkay.
I'm bored.
and for once, I'm home this early.
first time this year actually.
but it's pretty pointless cause I barely have any homework nor any tests tomorrow.
ah well.
now I'm slacking.
okayokay.
time to do something else.
sayonara. [:
Hover to attract, click to feed.