& what i'm looking for is a sign$BlogItemTitle$>
Sunday, February 6, 2011 @5:44 PM
hi.
it's a sunday todayyyyyyyy.
lol. random.
CNY the past few days. no school (Y)
thursday, visited 2 of my relative's houses.
greatgrandparents and granduncle's house.
ahhas.
granduncle's house had a cat and 2 dogs.
I love the cat.
furryyy.
now I want a furry cat and my dog Pipa back.
didn't do much at their houses. just sat around as the older people talked.
hm. there was barely anyone my age there.
at least the angbao money collected was not bad.
yeay.
went to the gym on friday. ran 2.4km on the treadmill.
ahhaha.
that's nothing compared to the real one but oh well.
ohoh finally went for YF on saturday aka yesterday.
okay. to tell the truth, the two saturdays before yesterday, I wanted to go for YF. but I was afraid that my father wouldn't want me to go or something. plus the incredible pile of homework that I had. so I made excuses not to go.
but then those saturdays, I felt... I don't know. felt quite bothered.
for starters, I couldn't do my homework properly.
my mind kept daydreaming and wandering away, my concentration those days really sucked.
and I kept wondering what would've happened if I went for YF.
Idk... I just felt really bothered.
so I finally gave in and went for YF yesterday.
which was just tuan bai.
and haha yay it was really fun.
shall not blog about it in detail.
but it was pretty awesome.
haha
though I got home like 9pm ++?
that was wayy off of the time my parents are expecting me home.
they weren't too happy about it.
heh.
anywayyyyy. church today. went myself cause the rest of my family went to my father's church.
oh well.
I enjoy the freedom.
hahhas.
some relatives coming over for dinner tonight.
guess I should go do my english stupid biography thing now.
or maybe just stare at it and wait for some words to magically appear there.
what the heck am I even supposed to do?
seriously.
oh whatev.
I want to read.
alrighty.
안녕 (:
Hover to attract, click to feed.