& You & I$BlogItemTitle$>
Saturday, February 26, 2011 @11:58 AM
hellohello(:
it's finally a saturday :D
busy pretty much the whole week.
tiring ttm.
so needed my rest.
ahhaahs.
slept for 10h last night.
too tired le.
so anyway,
past week was alright.
tiring much.
school.
band.
millions of tests.
lets see.
SS on wednesday, in which I just crapped out the stuff I had memorised.
I studied k?
better not fail like first test.
thursday there was an unexpected HCL test.
by that, I mean teacher didn't tell us and just gave us the test.
and I almost died.
didn't touch the last question.
barely understood the passages.
argh.
screwed up the entire thing.
arghhhh.
plus an engligh compre test on thursday too, continue on friday.
LOL.
isn't it a bad idea to split in two days?
don't they realise what people can do on the first day after the test?
lalala.
friday, FCYD test, not bad la.
level 5 only.
oh well.
and bio test.
lots of stuff that teacher didn't even teach came out.
sucks.
hope I did well though.
hmm. band on wednesday was... okay la.
had to play individually.
and frechhorns are too soft ):
z I gotta buck up.
in everything.
but besides that, I felt I could play better than usual.
friday too.
haha.
church choir after band on friday.
hm, tiring.
band ended early so I went church and did homework.
so now almost all my homework is completed.
yay.
maybe I can afford to slack some more today.
argh screw cramps.
seriously.
okayokay.
shall go do my emath online test thing.
z.
okay.
bb(:
Hover to attract, click to feed.