<body> <body>

& th' inseperable love.
Thursday, March 10, 2011 @6:19 PM


hihi(:

cross country todayyyyyyy.
woke up at 5.30am to go school bus stop to meet Amanda Sia.
then we met BQ at buona vista mrt.
and yeah, went to japanese garden.
strange thing is, I'm not even tired.
hm.
even after waking up so early and running 3.2km.
haha ah well.
so cross country was fine.
I actually ran instead of walking the whole thing like last year.
hm.
almost died.
like seriously.
stopped a million times to catch my breath.
like after half the way,
I ran till I saw a road marshal,
walked till I saw another one,
then continued running,
and walking,
und so weiter.
hahaha.
I feel accomplished though :D

hahhaa at the end of the cross country,
we were supposed to sing the school song like every other year,
and every time there's the word 'gay',
many people stress on the word.
LOL.
like every other cross country.
it's pretty much a tradition now.
hahash.

anyway.
after cross country,
I went with
Maye, Trixie, Margaret, Lydia, Althea, Alicia
for bowling.
haha.
it was fun :D
and I was seriously bad at it.
ah well.
I'm not the worst though... ;)
heehs.
and we camwhored abit.
then went home.
awesomeness :D

it seriously feels like there isn't supposed to be school tomorrow.
oh yeah.
dr hardy martens came yesterday for band.
we had to miss pet rocket cause he came.
haha.
and...
I can see that we've alot of work to be done.
band exchange this saturday!
better not screw up like last year.
and hey,
SYF is on 6 April.
less than a month.
and we're not even ready.
gah.
if we don't get gold, I'm gonna cry man.
like seriously.
FSB has been getting gold the past few years.
and if we don't,
we'd be considered the batch that let everyone down.
I can't live with that.

OKAY.
enough thinking about it.
it's making me sad.
lalala.
tomorrow's friday:
a long day.

lots of holiday homework.
even when there's still school tomorrow.
darnit.
ah well.
I shall go do something more productive now.
haha.
okay.
byeees(:

FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.
& JUST ME, Étoile ★

http://nowandf-orever.blogspot.com G R A C E G U A N ♥
the original grace
FMSS1E'o9/2E'1o/3F'11/4F'12
30 Jan, her day.
the-blue-danube@hotmail.com
Fairfield Symphonic Band,
French Horn
`Music is my life. In love with dogs and cats and hamsters and bunnies and dolphins and whales. Dandelions & mimosas brighten my day.
`Socially awkward, but at least I'm trying.
Cause I know, one day the skies will be clear again.
Twitter Facebook
Tumblr Ask me anything


& AFFILIATES
FMSS
Anais! Jayne! Luisa! Prisca! Maye! BiQun! Grace Foong! Benedict! Toby! Shi Hui! 1E'09! FSB!
NHPS 08
Shiyin! Jayi! Yen Tung! 6E'08!
Others
Sarah!
*



& RESOURCES

+++++




& SPEAK
& JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com