& you're my angel in the night$BlogItemTitle$>
Sunday, March 27, 2011 @4:20 PM
hihi(:kkayz I'm not supposed to be doing this cause I still have undone homework, but oh well.
haven't blogged in like a week so I'll try put down what I remember.
school was fine the past week.
hmm. went to ikea with Maye after school on tuesday.
spent like almost 10 bucks ):
but oh well.
my first time there actually haha.
we had lunch,
did homework there,
walked around...
went home pretty late.
haha.
but it was fun.
band on wednesday...
oh there was supposed to be some sispec trip or something,
but band people didn't have to go cause mr quek said we couldn't practice with only half a band.
haha.
dismissed earlier,
but had to go cce room.
did homework.
then band.
it was fine.
thursday...
pet rocket after school.
didn't go for the previous one cause I had band.
oh well.
it was pretty cool.
why's it called pet rocket anyway?
oh. friday was a crazy day.
good and bad things happened.
but oh well.
shant say it here.
anyway, mrs chua was coming later that day so we had study session as a band, and we had more time for lunch.
so Maye, BQ, Amanda and I went queenstown or something for lunch.
wanted to make our own tees.
but haiz.
too ex if we make if few people.
really too ex.
so cannot lor.
then went back to school,
did abit of homework.
then band.
in which...
nevermind.
haha anyway.
after band, church choir at singapore bible college.
cause got some recital.
which was pretty good.
was kinda late anyway.
but oh well.
went home after choir.
oh I didn't eat dinner that day, and was surprisingly not hungry.
haha.
but anyway,
that day, my feelings were pretty crazy.
I wanted to cry cause I was sad,
yet I was also so incredibly happy that I wanted to cry.
I didn't know what to feel then.
but haha.
I'm glad I have somebody to lean on,
who is there for me. (:
oh saturday, which was yesterday,
it was pretty awesome.
haha.
whole day out.
went to watch PDS competition.
our school could have done really well I thought.
yeah, could have.
but ohwell.
itsokay.
its good enough if they tried their best :D
then lunch at vivo,
then YF.
captain's ball.
okay I'm pretty fail at that.
but itsokay.
it was fun.
then dinner at lau pa sat.
haha. not bad.
reached home pretty late.
but it was a really nice day.
glad to have him by my side :D
then church today.
haha.
and I still have uncompleted homework.
plus I have to sleep early today.
haven't been sleeping early the past week and it's wearing me out.
tests already this week...
blah.
ohhmyfreak 10 days to SYF.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I'm so freaking scared.
I don't think we're ready yet...
it's too fast...
hope we can improve incredibly rapidly the remaining band practices...
gah.
oh darn. I can't stand my second sister's attitude.
it's really...
gosh.
I feel so evil.
I shouldn't be saying all this.
nevermind.
I think I should go do homework now.
ah well. okay.
byes(:
Hover to attract, click to feed.