whee.
lol.
to my surprise, I didn't wake up with a heavy heart today.
which is (Y) :D
woke up at 1130am though.
oh well.
stayed home all day today.
managed to complete all my homework.
and watch my korean drama which I've not watched in ages cause I've no time.
so yay.
listened to the recording of our MOF and Novena played during SYF.
and okay.
I thought we sounded pretty good.
maybe you can't hear as much problems in recordings?
but I thought it wasn't bad, just some mispitches.
okay alot of mispitches.
which maybe cost us our gold.
but the tuning and the overall sound...
I thought it was good.
oh, worst thing is,
the very first mispitch I heard in the whole thing was by me.
a very clear one.
gah.
wasn't the only one though.
but really.
before hearing the recording,
I thought we were wayyy worse till we only deserved a silver.
but oh well.
maybe like I said, I couldn't hear some problems on the recording,
so oh well.
or maybe the judging was just plain strict.
don't feel so down anymore anyway.
after having the whole house to myself for part of the day. :D
haha.