& a song you could sing forever$BlogItemTitle$>
Sunday, April 10, 2011 @8:38 PM
hey(:I'm bored.
finished all my homework,
watched enough drama for the day,
played guitar for one hour...
now my neck hurts,
my fingers are sore,
and I have nothing to do.
hm.
church today.
yeaah it was fine.
like any other sunday.
home the rest of the day,
slacking etc.
oh, didn't sing for choir today cause I didn't attend friday's practice.
can't attend next friday's also cause of carousel.
ohhmannn I miss my frenchhorn... ):
havent touched it since SYF...
and tomorrow also no practice for SYF band...
feels so weird not having band often.
in fact, I'd rather it was almost everyday.
haha.
I guess I love band too much.
and my frenchhorn (:
wish I could buy one next time.
but I wouldn't be able to play in a band so it won't have that much use.
ah well.
oh, I've kinda stopped learning piano,
unless I find another piano teacher soon.
I don't mind,
I've got the basics and can play my own pieces that I've found,
but what I'm afraid of is that I'll get worse at it and one day I can barely play a simple song already ):
saddest thing of all.
but sec 3 is so busy...
barely have any free time...
with the exception of now, of course,
cause most of my weekends are for homework
and weekdays I get home so late that I can't even use the com.
yeah I rather stay back than go home early.
I feel better when I'm not at home.
unless I'm home alone.
cause there'll be no sisters to disturb me,
no parents to nag at me.
ah well.
should appreciate my family more anyway.
hmm anyway.
there's nothing to blog about now actually.
ate too much chocolate today.
won't be surprised if my face starts breaking out soon.
meh.
shall go find something else to do.
kkays.
byees(:
Hover to attract, click to feed.