& we'll make our destiny$BlogItemTitle$>
Sunday, April 3, 2011 @8:16 PM
heyhey. [:
haha.
I'm tired.
it's only 824pm though.
ah well.
anyway.
last few days...
nothing much luh.
stayed back for physics on thursday.
Jean Ho wanted to go though the holiday homework.
stayed back to do homework after that.
chemistry test on friday.
haha yeah, tricky, as everyone says.
before I took it, people were saying the test was tricky and I had no idea what it meant.
now I know.
but oh well.
think I've lost alot of marks.
the chromatography sugar part.
z.
hope everything else was fine.
anyway.
band after school.
k lah.
hope we've improved.
chapelthon after that.
but I didn't go.
went for choir instead.
had the chapelthon food for dinner lol.
I'm sucha freeloader.
choir was fine.
haha.
pretty tired after that.
but oh well, it's always like that every friday.
i like it anyway :D
thennn...
band practice on saturday.
homework the rest of the day.
finished my homework for the weekend ^^
oh, and I packed my stuff.
lol.
idk what had gotten into me.
suddenly want to pack stuff.
anyway.
church today.
hmm it's pretty much like the other sundays, nothing much.
handchimes during children's choir practice.
yay C5.
I'm like totally in the middle.
and I think I get to play the most.
haha :D
hmm went home after that,
packed stuff again.
ohmyy.
found a shitload of ant living in my boxes old stuff.
and.
some.
empty roach egg sacs.
...
literally screamed like some mad person.
I seriously can't stand this kind of things.
even feel disgusted till now.
gah wtf.
at least they're gone now.
thanks to my mother and youngest sis.
haha.
I didn't dare to move them.
freaked out.
ANYWAY.
3 days to SYF.
okay I have to say,
I'm pretty excited.
skipping school, feeling the relief once we're over...
but.
I'm way more scared.
what if we screw up.
the relief won't even be close.
ah.
anyway.
I'm trying my best.
I think we all are.
we're all in this together.
oh,
5 tests this week.
HCL, bio, physics, emath, english.
gonna be missing the HCL test cause of SYF.
but I think I'll have to retake.
pleasepleaseplease don't make me retest on thursday or friday.
crazy week.
ahh.
I feel a sore throat coming on.
maybe cause of all the screaming I did earlier.
ohh I'm sucha klutz /:
but I'm the luckiest girl in the world :D
haha. random much.
anyway. shall go find something else to do.
haha wts it's 924pm now.
I blogged for 1h. plus getting distracted here and there...
okay.
byees :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.