<body> <body>

& and all the old streetcars dance in the rain
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 @9:55 AM


heyysh(:
oh it's vesak day holiday.
no school today :D
so yeah the past few days have been fine.
last thursday was surprisingly good being the first day of school after a long holiday.
friday was fine too, band finally after so many weeks.
and ohmy.
I actually taught the sec 2s during sectionals.
last time I never dared to, y'know.
always left Maye to the job.
haha.
yeahh I can't teach.
but friday Maye had to get something,
and I actually took them.
I asked them to play and counted for them...
lol first time ever.
and yeah it was scary okay.
for me.
like wtheck how did I even do that?

anyway.
stayed home all day on saturday.
church on sunday.
hmmm monday.
yesterday.
okay yesterday was really up and down.
got back emath test and omg I expected that the highest I'd get would be 20,
but I didn't expect to get so low ):
it's a freaking B4.
for freaking emath.
not amath.
and even so, I haven't even done so badly for amath before.
CARELESSNESS.
if I wasn't so careless I could have gotten like 20/25.
like wth man.
arghzxchisudfnvs
but thank goodness bio wasn't so bad.
but still I deproved.
it's the lowest I've gotten for bio even though it's like A1 and all...
okay nevermind.
look on the bright side.
I could have done worse huh?
lol I feel like I'm living in denial.
NEVERMIND.

then band after school.
had to take junior band with Kevin.
okay lol I took attendance.
seemed really scary at first.
I mean, what if they can't hear me?
that's the worst thing that could happen.
so yeah I suppose that wasn't a problem at all.
they could hear me.
oh yes they could hear me.
hahaha I feel so happy now.
they could hear me :D
lol okok.
then I took like one exercise of warmups.
ohmy.
I can't believe I actually did that.
in normal circumstances I would never even imagine myself up there.
taking warmups.
let alone standing there.
wow.
okay.
I'm surprised at myself now.
how did I do that?
really.
how?
omg how did I...?
ANYWAY.
they were learning quavers and standard of excellence.
so I went out cause it was too boring haha.
then sectionals.
now I only have one junior.
Cynthia.
LOL her sister Lycia was my kindergarten classmate.
and Cynthia was my sister's nursery classmate.
I have her nursery photo.
which is my sister's nursery class pic.
hahahaha.
anyway,
Saki and Rykiel seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.
oh have I mentioned,
Saki was in my primary school and she was in band too.
my sister's friend.
haha okay now I just realised I know both Saki and Cynthia before they joined band here.
LOL okay I think I should stop rambling.
I'm just too excited that I did things that I never thought I'd do.
so yeah I took Cynthia.
nothing much to do.
hmm she reminds me of me last time.
in a way.
then we dismissed the band.
okayy so I suppose we kinda screwed up.
we didn't ask the band to greet the teachers.
or even Mr Chua.
we didn't scold them when they we noisy.
we didn't scold them when they didn't pay attention.
which is what we were supposed to do.
and at times we stood at the front awkwardly cause we didn't know what to do.
kay that's really screwed up.
but still I'm glad I even got up there and yeah.
although...
I don't ever wanna do that again.
too scary at the moment.
and I'm just not cut out for this kind of thing at the moment.
maybe I'll improve.
maybe my confidence will grow in time.
I hope so.
we'll see.
but even if it doesn't,
everything's gonna be alright yeah? (:
but now I can proudly say that I've improved since the start of sec 1.
lots :D
and I'm glad for that.

oh there's like a relief teacher for english.
mr roy.
and he's................
wayy too vulgar.
and he seems to look down on us.
as if we're some little kids.
and he reminds me of......................
the way he speaks.
and he seems to not take things seriously.
the first time he came in I already had a bad impression of him.
meh.
even though he's a relief teacher,
he's still a teacher,
and he's supposed to be setting a good example.
and that attitude of his...
oh well.
even though he's interesting,
still not what I would prefer.

k so today,
going out later :D
homework finished,
I'm bored now.
oh well.
shall find something else to do now.
haha.
byeeeeeees(:

FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.
& JUST ME, Étoile ★

http://nowandf-orever.blogspot.com G R A C E G U A N ♥
the original grace
FMSS1E'o9/2E'1o/3F'11/4F'12
30 Jan, her day.
the-blue-danube@hotmail.com
Fairfield Symphonic Band,
French Horn
`Music is my life. In love with dogs and cats and hamsters and bunnies and dolphins and whales. Dandelions & mimosas brighten my day.
`Socially awkward, but at least I'm trying.
Cause I know, one day the skies will be clear again.
Twitter Facebook
Tumblr Ask me anything


& AFFILIATES
FMSS
Anais! Jayne! Luisa! Prisca! Maye! BiQun! Grace Foong! Benedict! Toby! Shi Hui! 1E'09! FSB!
NHPS 08
Shiyin! Jayi! Yen Tung! 6E'08!
Others
Sarah!
*



& RESOURCES

+++++




& SPEAK
& JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com