<body> <body>

& and to promise to hold you
Sunday, May 22, 2011 @10:07 PM


hihi.
hmm I'm tired.
I suppose the past few days have been fine...
band on wednesday and friday.
thursday after the physics makeup lesson after school I went holland v starbucks with BQ and Ethel.
haha.
half price yeah (:
haven't had it for so long.
oh there was the amath test on thursday.
haha. okay luh.
not hard.
but I really really really hope I didn't make careless mistakes...
gah.
it'll really cost me alot.

got back some overall results already.
kay my bio and emath dropped alot.
like 10 marks.
still A1 but yeah they deproved.
and the thing is,
they were the 2 highest subjects that I scored in term 1.
now my physics and chem are higher.
haha.
oh well.
I guess it's okay luh.
I GOT A2 for HCL :D
happygal96 hahaha
last year it was like, C6 all the way.
improved lots this year :D
hope I can maintain.
or even do better.
ohhmy.
imagine a A1 for HCL.
but I'll have to work super uber hard and I guess it's pretty much a dream I can't reach.
ohh well.
haven't got back amath and geog and english.
oh yeah.
my english sucks.
I think it'll be the only B on my report book this term.
gah.
I finally get the chance to have all As on my report book then english has to ruin it.
meh.
never got straight As anyway.
ohh well.
I suppose english is like,
if you're good at it, then you are.
if you're bad at it, you're bad at it.
nothing you can do about it.
anyway.
next term SS is gonna come back and haunt me.
gah.
I got a freaking F9 last term for SS D:
glad I didn't take history.
that would be double death lol.
ah well.

so anyway.
yeah yesterday I stayed at home all day.
boring much.
completed all my homework.
which is really alot.
slacked today.

last week of school next week.
then cheena trip.
but that's like one quarter of the school holidays.
band is 3 days.
and my family is supposedly going to msia sometime too.
gah.
don't have time.
I'm gonna have like mountains of homework
plus the semestral tests are after the holidays.
sigh.
holidays are for relaxing.
how's that called relaxing?

this year is passing too fast.
it's already almost june ):
and to think that it still feels though the year just started
man.
it's gonna be Olvls soon.
and oh freak.
CL Olvls are this year.
ah dammit.
I want my A1 please.

haiz.
missyoumissyoumissyou.

there's band tomorrow.
to make up for no band on friday,
eatwithyourfamily day.
oh haha.
doubt I'll be eating with them anyway.
oh well.

no mood to do anything the past few days.
everyday's a drag.
a dragggggg.
school tomorrow.
not really looking forward to it.
sighh.
z I shall not be so emo any longer.
it's bad for me.
haha.
ahh okay then.
need to sleep soon.
byeees.

FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.
& JUST ME, Étoile ★

http://nowandf-orever.blogspot.com G R A C E G U A N ♥
the original grace
FMSS1E'o9/2E'1o/3F'11/4F'12
30 Jan, her day.
the-blue-danube@hotmail.com
Fairfield Symphonic Band,
French Horn
`Music is my life. In love with dogs and cats and hamsters and bunnies and dolphins and whales. Dandelions & mimosas brighten my day.
`Socially awkward, but at least I'm trying.
Cause I know, one day the skies will be clear again.
Twitter Facebook
Tumblr Ask me anything


& AFFILIATES
FMSS
Anais! Jayne! Luisa! Prisca! Maye! BiQun! Grace Foong! Benedict! Toby! Shi Hui! 1E'09! FSB!
NHPS 08
Shiyin! Jayi! Yen Tung! 6E'08!
Others
Sarah!
*



& RESOURCES

+++++




& SPEAK
& JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com