& for all my days$BlogItemTitle$>
Friday, May 27, 2011 @6:28 PM
heyo(:IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SEMESTER 1! :D
about half the year has gone by T_T
gah.
why so fast?
now I feel so sad.
ANYWAY.
the past week has been...
I don't know.
somewhat depressing at some points
but awesome at others(:
so... yeah. monday was a drag.
tuesday was... blah.
wednesday...
no lessons!
we went to for NFC.
national family celebrations fyi.
it was pretty interesting and it was nice to skip lessons,
but we had to writ e a reflection.
oh well.
haha.
band after that.
got to know our exco sl positions.
I'm the new frenchhorn SL surprise surprise.
k not what I wanted,
but now I realise it's much better than everything else.
even though I'm only a SL.
better than nothing,
and everything else seems pretty tough.
oh well.
wasn't really expecting it.
anyway, I trust that it's part of God's plan for me so yup I'm alright. (:
AND I GOT MY 1ST HORN PARt BACK :D
oh I just realised I never mentioned it before,
I lost my 1st horn part to Swee Yong cause Mrs Chua wanted to train the juniors.
was pretty sad about it.
but now I'm overjoyed :D
oh kk I gtg.
haven't finished updating so I'll blog again tomorrow or later.
byees(:
FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.