<body> <body>

& if I could make all the mountains spell your name
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 @2:54 PM


heyhey (:
elearning today.
yesterday too.
yeaahh I'm pretty much done.
except for the HCL discussion stuff.
how come it seems like no one did that?
I mean I don't see other people's posts...
or is it people actually did it but I can't see?
gah.
I don't wanna do anyway.
shall I just skip it ;)
but it's worth some marks...
nevermind.
decide later.
for now, I'm bored.
nothing to do,
no way I'm gonna study.
I might if there was school last week,
but after going overseas,
and not needing to go to school,
I'm still in holiday mode.
lalala.
THE SUN IS BLUE.
HAHAHAHAH.
school tomorrow...
hm, anyway,
didn't go out the last 3 days apparently.
except downstairs my house.
but yeah that's it.
bet I'm gonna get that weird feeling tomorrow,
you know the one when you're finally going back to school after a long holiday.
oh well.

meh.
I miss cambodia.
I didn't a few days ago but now I do.
I miss the kids,
rooming with Jessica and Su Pyae Phyo.
I miss eating watermelon with my breakfast.
I miss the worship/discussion/reflection time.
bah.
this is probably how I felt after the Japan trip last year too.
haha oh well.
it can't be helped.

oh 2 days of school then the weekend.
how nice.
I wonder how I did for my tests.
oh crap now I'm worried.
everything was screwed up gahhhhh
shall not think about it.

oh haha I woke up at 11am yesterday and my sis was back from school already.
th most ridiculous thing ever.
and then I wonder why my day's so short.
oh lol.
but I woke up at 8am today (:
thanks to my alarm.
haha.
afraid I wouldn't be used to it after waking up at 11am for 3 mornings straight
then not be able to wake up at 6am tomorrow.

sitting in front of the computer the whole day.
sometimes in front of the piano.
I should probably go do something more huh?
my sis baked cupcakes yesterday.
meh.
was doing elearning so I couldn't help.
stuck with amath so I couldn't even go down and see her make it.
and now I've no idea how she made them.
I got to eat them tho ^^
raspberry cupcakes.
haha.

looking forward to school tomorrow.
actually...
having mixed feelings about it.

k I'm tired.
and bored.
gonna find something else to do.
byeeeee(:

FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.
& JUST ME, Étoile ★

http://nowandf-orever.blogspot.com G R A C E G U A N ♥
the original grace
FMSS1E'o9/2E'1o/3F'11/4F'12
30 Jan, her day.
the-blue-danube@hotmail.com
Fairfield Symphonic Band,
French Horn
`Music is my life. In love with dogs and cats and hamsters and bunnies and dolphins and whales. Dandelions & mimosas brighten my day.
`Socially awkward, but at least I'm trying.
Cause I know, one day the skies will be clear again.
Twitter Facebook
Tumblr Ask me anything


& AFFILIATES
FMSS
Anais! Jayne! Luisa! Prisca! Maye! BiQun! Grace Foong! Benedict! Toby! Shi Hui! 1E'09! FSB!
NHPS 08
Shiyin! Jayi! Yen Tung! 6E'08!
Others
Sarah!
*



& RESOURCES

+++++




& SPEAK
& JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com