& it wouldn't be enough$BlogItemTitle$>
Saturday, May 28, 2011 @3:37 PM
heyhey(:I'm kinda continuing from yesterday.
so...
OH!
thursday.
haha.
POTC with BQ and Ethel after school :D
lunch at clementi mall with them + Claire and Denise,
Claire and Denise couldn't come with us so yeah.
we kinda... missed the earlier time.
so the next earliest was like all at around 6pm.
haha.
went plaza sing to watch.
oh ho I haven't laughed so much in ages. :D
BQ's spastic spasms hahaha
glad I came with them.
cause truthfully,
that week was really hell.
everything wasn't going my way.
I was sad and depressed.
nothing was working out.
I tried my best to look to the brighter side of life and everything,
but it just...
hurt too much.
yeah that week was hell.
and some more,
I was supposed to do the UBD project with my group.
but I agreed the day before to watch POTC with BQ and Ethel.
so I was debating with myself.
and I so very wanted to go for the movie,
cause I knew I'd be more depressed if I went for the project.
but then I had to do the project, and I didn't wanna waste money...
so I was like... shgouwHifjfnkgsjkzhfm
then I decided to go for the movie.
kay I felt bad.
but I haven't really felt happy in a longlong time till then.
so I don't regret it.
it felt like a break.
a break from all the madness.
so yeah.
it was good.
the movie was nice,
ended like 8.30pm,
reached home like 10pm.
LOL
I wasn't planning to write all that.
but since I have, whatever.
I'm always keeping things inside.
for fear of troubling others.
for fear of making things worse.
I'm afraid to get hurt.
but sometimes, I think, aren't I hurting myself more like that?
why do I always care what others think of me?
I'm insecure, I'm not interesting.
but still, there are people who love me for who I am.
my friends, my family,
I'm thankful for all of that.
it could have been worse y'know.
I try,
I try my very best,
even when it hurts.
I'll stay strong, I won't give in.
and I believe,
everything'll be alright.
K ANYWAY,
friday was better (:
the best day of the week.
well there were still some parts of the day that bothered me,
I tried not to care about that.
I suppose it paid off.
no cca!
eat with your family day or something like that.
oh haha.
yeah.
had dinner with my family.
though my mother and youngest sister wasn't there...
but still.
normally on fridays I don't.
haha.
oh yeah report book.
got it back on thursday.
haha.
ok luh.
there's room for improvement.
and I can't be complacent.
y'know I tried the chemistry holiday homework which was one of the past year semestral tests,
and omg I really didn't know alot of the answers.
had to check textbook and notes and gosh I'm screwed.
man oh man I don't wanna flunk!
I've forgotten most of the term 1 topics gahhhh
need to mug hardcore this holiday.
after the china trip that is.
china trip is tomorrow!
woah how fast.
lol I forgot.
should be rooming with Peiying.
haha.
hope it'll be fun and enjoyable and not screwed up and not fail.
I'm really hoping the trip will go well.
kay I'm tired.
though it's only 4pm.
bah.
almost done packing.
ah okay.
byees(:
It's my faith.
Hover to attract, click to feed.