& to show you my love$BlogItemTitle$>
Tuesday, June 7, 2011 @3:39 PM
HELLO I'M BACK :Dfrom cheeeeena
haha.
I MISS IT LIKE MAD.
wish it didn't have to end.
gah.
it was really fun okay.
even though at some points it wasn't that good...
but I particularly enjoyed the last 3 or 4 days.
haha.
So.
29/5 - flight wasn't as early as cambodia's, so we didn't have to get up so early. reach airport at 8am I think. and yaaaaayyyyy I got a window seat woohoo awesomeness :D so yeah that day nothing much luh. got to shanghai, then bused to suzhou. dinner at suzhou. then got to the hotel. roomed with peiying. haha. yeah it was basically a travelling day. ohoh the weather was awesome! it's like aircon temperature. man oh man I miss the weather so much. singapore's so freaking hot. gah. and omg they have flowers like everywhere. pretty and colourful and they look well maintained. singapore should have those too.
30/5 - okay honestly, the breakfasts in cambodia were wayyy better than those here. but yeah. we went to the school that day. suzhou industrial park no. 10 middle school. spilt into classes. I was in class 6 with Jodi and Fengan. supposed to be in class 7 but someone there had chicken pox. I think. oh well. the students talked to us... I had problems understanding cause, well, y'know, my chinese is... haha.
anyway. I love their whiteboard! I mean their blackboard. it slides up and down so it's good for short people. not that I'm short... lol. and it's kinda curved so people at the sides can see clearly. and they use chalk :D and I LOVE THEIR SCHOOL BELLS EVEN MORE. our school should have them. our school bell seriously sucks k. so they have lessons for like 45 or 50min, I can't remember which, then about 15min break between periods, then there's lunch, which is provided, then they go back for lessons. and they have morning exercises some days. and they settle down pretty quick. and after their assembly or exercises, the RUN back to class. seriously. run. l0l. but yeah. I heard they don't have to pay to go to school. so after lunch, we didn't stay for their afternoon classes, went to... k I can't remember. some garden I think.
then went back to the school, where we were picked up by our buddies then went to their houses. one person to one buddy. I thought 2 initially. so gah. it was kinda scary at first. in a foreign place with someone I just met and no one else I know. oh well. went to her house, and yeah. didn't really do anything. we did homework. yeah I brought my amath there... dinner at her house. so yeah I practically spent the whole night doing homework. then there was like a tv in my room so she turned it on for me. and well. there was nothing to watch. all in chinese, shows that I don't know. oh well. and they sleep freaking early. like about 10pm there. so yeah I did too /:
31/5 - went to school with her, and lol we were late. and honestly, the breakfast was kinda disgusting. porridge, and it was kinda slimy... and there was some bread too. and milk. oh well. so school. oh yeah, they have all their lessons in chinese. english is taught in chinese too. haha. and I think we've learnt everything before, except chinese. seriously wanted to fall asleep during chinese lesson. then lunch, then went to the industrial park, then SAM. then back to the school at about 4+ and went back with the buddies. we went out for dinner. oh, her mother wasn't at home those days, she went on a trip. so it was just her, her father, and me. went back after dinner, then more homework. lol.
1/6 - went to school... then to no.1 silk factory after lunch, then to lanliyuan embroidery institute. pretty cool. breakfast that day was exactly the same as the day before. then went back with the buddy, k I don't really know what's her name, liu nan or something. oh wait I went with her and her friends to a place to have some drinks. quite entertaining I suppose. then went home for dinner. then homework again. I no life de. haha. slept early as usual...
2/6 - school again... breakfast, there was the porridge again, with some other stuff instead. then yeah, went for CIP at some old folks home. some of us did magic, some danced, some sang, and we all helped out in bingo. hm. went back to the school after that. last night at the buddies house. oh her mother came back. and it's wayyy better. cause her mother talks to me. as in, we actually have a real conversation. the past few days, we barely talked cause of the lauguage barrier, which I'm sure wasn't a problem for the other people who went on the trip, cause my conversational chinese is like... nevermind. but her mother knows english though not very well, I know chinese though not very well, so yeah we could talk. instead of those awkward silences the past few days. unfortunately it was the last night.
3/6 - last day at the school. same porridge for breakfast lol. oh haha our buddies invited us to go with their class instead for music lesson in the first period. so we followed. but they were having a test so it was kinda like free period for those that were done and us. we stayed outside the music room at the 5th level, we as in me, Jodi, Fengan, and haha Fengan was pwning Jodi all the way cause he had her camera. then after that period, we went back to class 6, they had music, so we had free period again :D then a period of math, then yeah no more. we went for the leaving ceremony or whatever it's called, then yeah. OH YEAH my buddy didn't go to school that day cause she had some dental thing, well that was what I interpreted from what her mother told me, maybe it's wrong and that I've been spreading the wrong info the whole time but whatever, then lunch, then we left the school... no more wonderful school bell... their school is relly big and nice. gah. oh yeah, many people's buddies were crying as we left. mine wasn't there but I doubt she would cause we weren't very close. oh well.
then we went to luzhi ancient town then went to hangzhou, dinner then checked into the hotel. whoo hotel. haha. the teachers were strict about changing of rooms, but lol we did, and they didn't find out I think. I didn't change rooms, that's for sure. I didn't have to :D
4/6 - hmm we went to some yue fei thing, then west lake where we went on a boat. oh lol it freaking rained the whole day. by dinner, our shoes were completely soaked. gah. went to some tea place after lunch. then shopping at some mall. then dinner. then abit more shopping at a supermarket or hypermarket or whatever it was. then back to the hotel. plans kinda same as the day before. haha. oh yeah we were all like kinda wet, so we had to use the hairdryer to dry our stuff. it worked so yeah. haha. it was a tiring day. and really, it rained the entire day.
5/6 - last full day at hangzhou. we went to lingyin temple which was... hmm. then lunch, the shopping. oh glad it didn't rain in the morning. but it was raining when we left the shopping place. oh well. then another place I don't know what, it wasn't sheltered but we were given time shop. there wasn't much there. and it was raining so it was kinda hard. shoes wet again. lol. then dinner then hotel. last night there. ah well. sad.
6/6 - aka yesterday. bused to shanghai after breakfast. full day travelling. bus ride a few hours. haha. stopped somewhere for lunch then we continued on our way. then reached airport about 2pm. oh lol I was like dead tired. I don't know why, cause we didn't even walk much that day. after checking in, free time around the airport, then yeah. got on the plane. sad I didn't get a window seat this time... and there was a sunset above the clouds omg it was so beautiful I'd never seen anything like it cause we were above the clouds. and I didn't have a window seat... )': at least I got some pictures. but it was really really nice... If I could I would have stared out of the window till the sunset and the colours were completely gone... sigh. anyway. it was too wonderful. then yeah we reached singapore at about 10pm. hmm. didn't wanna go... I really really really miss this trip...
I wasn't expecting it to be so awesome.
okay the bad part was that like the 3rd day or something, may wong kinda bothered me. she scolded me about my attitude when I didn't know what I did wrong. I was paying attention and all that but still... I really don't know why. it was then that I concluded she just didn't like me. and I can't stand it when people don't 'like me. sigh. I was like freaking scared of her. cause I didn't even know what I did wrong.
but thank goodness, after 2 days, it was alright already. I still didn't know what I did, but she wasn't bad to me already. (:
and the teachers are actually really nice.
I like xzw, yeah may wong turned out to be really nice at the end even though she was kinda annoying the first few days.
as in, before the trip, everyone thought may wong was really nice, but in the first few days of trip, she was the worst out of the teachers, but yeah she's not bad actually.
and li jing is really nice too. you'd be really surprised at how much she shops.
and ttm is funny.
ccy is nice too.
haha.
but still I'm not good with teachers. ohwell.
gah I really miss the weather. and the flowers and trees. and the time with the people there. it was really fun.
and I wouldn't mind not touching my com and my house for a longer time if the trip could be extended.
now I feel sad.
sigh.
anyway. I woke up at 12.15pm today.
haha damn tired.
slept at 1+am last night.
and also must catch up on the lack of sleep the previous nights.
hmm.
shit man.
I can't reach high notes cause I haven't been practicing.
ohoh I played the piano just now and it just felt so awesome to be playing again.
k I played like crap cause I haven't touched the piano for more than a week,
but I'd forgotten how my piano sounded like and it was too wonderful :D
today I don't feel like doing anything.
haha the song is addictive.
and yes, I really don't feel like doing anything today.
slept my whole morning away,
and I kinda used the com the whole afternoon...
meh.
maybe I'll do some amath later.
maybe.
oh freak man my father wants our family to go msia for a week to visit our relatives.
and if I do, half my holidays will be spent overseas.
I need to study for my semestral tests okay and I have a freaking whole pile of homework
I don't have the time.
gah.
I probably wouldn't have minded if it were like 3 days but a week?
no way.
I really don't want to...
somemore I have band the last week and I can't afford to miss cause they're learning new songs and I've missed 3 practices.
and the band practices will take up some time which leaves me with what?
so few days.
plus I need to relax and slack some time too
so gah.
I really don't wanna go...
crap it still feels like early in the morning but it's 5pm already...
need to get off com soon I suppose.
don't feel like starting on work...
today I don't feel like doing anything~
haha.
ah okay.
byeeeees(:
Hover to attract, click to feed.