<body> <body>

& of your beautiful smile
Monday, July 4, 2011 @12:32 PM


heyy(:
youth day holiday todayyy :D
feels like the school holidays all over again except that there's school tomorrow and tests in a few days.
hmm.
alone and bored at home now...

oh well the first week of school was alright. (:
tests on wednesday and thursday.
english, geog, amath on wednesday.
okay I guess they were fine, although english even though it feels fine I'd still probably get like just pass or something.
then chem and emath on thursday.
there was band on wednesday,
so went home about 6+, and the next day had more tests...
gah I was going crazy.
but yeah chem and emath was alright too.
hmm. physics and HCL this wednesday.
haven't really started revision.
k I should be revising now but oh well I don't feel like it.
bio on friday.
last paper!
can't wait for it to be over.
so I don't have to torture myself so much about not studying.
blah.

I'm trying.

anyway.
stayed at home all day on saturday.
church on sunday.
then studying in queenstown library with Maye and chengheng.
haha k I didn't get alot done.
but it was nice.
today I'm rotting at home again.
I don't even know if anyone's getting my lunch for me.
gah.
anyway I think I should go do something about it before I have no lunch.
haha.
okay.
byees(:

FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.
& JUST ME, Étoile ★

http://nowandf-orever.blogspot.com G R A C E G U A N ♥
the original grace
FMSS1E'o9/2E'1o/3F'11/4F'12
30 Jan, her day.
the-blue-danube@hotmail.com
Fairfield Symphonic Band,
French Horn
`Music is my life. In love with dogs and cats and hamsters and bunnies and dolphins and whales. Dandelions & mimosas brighten my day.
`Socially awkward, but at least I'm trying.
Cause I know, one day the skies will be clear again.
Twitter Facebook
Tumblr Ask me anything


& AFFILIATES
FMSS
Anais! Jayne! Luisa! Prisca! Maye! BiQun! Grace Foong! Benedict! Toby! Shi Hui! 1E'09! FSB!
NHPS 08
Shiyin! Jayi! Yen Tung! 6E'08!
Others
Sarah!
*



& RESOURCES

+++++




& SPEAK
& JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com