& I won't give in.$BlogItemTitle$>
Thursday, August 4, 2011 @7:58 PM
heyy(:it's been more than a week since I had last blogged.
too busy.
but I'm finally free.
oh, HAPPY 123rd BIRTHDAY FAIRFIELD!
123. what a nice number.
hahaha
didn't have to go school early today.
only report to school at 930,
but TCC wanted 3F to come earlier for chemistry so yeah.
oh well.
not as tired anyway.
so.
today was alright I guess.
CSL hall the whole time.
not bad.
school ended reaalllyyy early.
went to clementi with Maye for lunch.
mee sua.
haha.
and we saw Mrs Chua! :D
we went IMM after that.
(:
got home at about 4?
yeah.
played piano for 1h.
didn't do much besides that.
and homework.
oh well.
the past week was alright.
went for band after school on monday.
jammed on the marimba with Maye.
haha.
tuesday we went clementi for lunch.
band after school on wednesday aka yesterday.
parade rehearsal.
haha.
we sound good under the sky bridge.
or so I think.
but it was so freaking hot.
gosh.
the past few days all were.
today was cold though.
rained lots.
oh shiat there's HCL test tomorrow and don't even know what's tested.
I heard there'll be ci yu, which I'll totally die cause I didn't study.
darnnnnnnnn.
oh, my physics and SS are screwed already.
I know it.
man oh man oh man oh man oh man.
gosh.
I should really stop eating myself up.
where is my faith man.
I'm just too fragile.
hm. saturday band performance at telok blangah cc.
then sunday, my church anniversary.
then monday ndp thingy in school.
then tuesday and wednesday holiday!
if I'm not wrong.
but yay.
that's seriously what I need.
a break.
tomorrow's gonna be a long day.
and I'm tired. and bored. shall sleep early today.
ah k.
byees(:
Hover to attract, click to feed.