& and hope my dreams will take me there$BlogItemTitle$>
Saturday, October 22, 2011 @6:14 PM
hey(:
neglected blogging again /:
it's been more than a week after EOYs,
got back results.
hmmmmmmm.
some okay, some like crap.
I guess I'm contented with my 3 sciences,
and perhaps my 2 maths, which aren't that good but ok lah.
languages like crap.
english was like B,
HCL was C.
ah damn really screwed.
OH GEOG SERIOUSLY IT WAS A C I THINK
heng got my SS to pull it up.
got a B for CH.
how in the world did my SS get better than geog?
all in all,
I guess this years EOYs weren't that good.
perhaps I could have done better.
but what's done is done.
so yeah, whatever.
the past week was slacky (:
spending my non school days reading and watching anime the whole day,
such as today.
band is back.
which is good I guess,
gives me something to do.
hm. can't really remember what happened the past few days.
got a weird red/brown patch on my cheek,
I've no idea how it appeared there.
wednesday night I was watching tv when my little sis said there was something on my cheek,
she passed me the mirror and I saw it.
and it hasn't gone away.
well I think it's gotten lighter coloured but ah well.
weird /:
I seriously cannot multitask.
I can't play the piano and sing at the same time.
I can't dance and sing at the same time.
heck, I can barely dance.
cause I can't coordinate my hand and leg movements.
I was trying to sing and type all this but yeah it's pretty impossible for me.
oh gosh.
I wonder how Maye can study/do homework and sing at the same time haha.
I doubt I can play the drumset.
I can't talk and write like teachers do.
but, I can eat and read at the same time,
or eat and watch tv or something.
lol.
probably the nearest I can ever get to multitasking.
was just thinking earlier.
I know I definitely cannot be a teacher when I grow up.
I can't teach.
being a teacher, all attention is focused on you.
people are watching your every movement.
I think I'd curl up and die.
it's hard enough being a SL.
I'd always have to remind myself that when I'm getting my section to play and I'm counting/clapping or something,
they aren't bothering about me cause they're focusing on their music and scores.
yeah I honestly can't teach.
I just really admire people that can.
ahh I wanna slack all year.
I don't think I'll have the mood to study or even do homework,
for a longlong time.
oh LOL my train of thought keeps getting interrupted cause I'm listening to music.
I think some people would definitely not be able to take it if it were like that for them,
but haha that's just me. (:
failure at multitasking.
oh I remember (:
last sunday church 11am youth worship,
oh gosh the singing was wonderful.
I don't know how to describe, it was just too wonderful (:
k nevermind I fail at describing too.
andandand, I fail at creativity too.
that's why I can't play piano like those people at church.
that's why I'm not good at art either.
or writing.
simply cause I've no creativity.;
bah.
all these stupid limitations.
what am I good at then?
I've no idea.
really.
blahblahblahblah I'm bored.
and tired too.
my eyes are failing me ):
read the whole morning just now till everything went blurry.
hm school's ending in a few weeks.
they make it seem like next week's the last week.
is it?
I don't know.
but anyway we have extended curriculum.
meh.
lessons starting again next week probably.
ah damn.
still wanna slack.
then there'll be the whole load of holiday homework.
and band practices too.
oh well.
I can't wait for O levels to be over.
though I'm not even sec 4 yet.
actually...
I don't know.
I don't know what will be happening after that,
or even next year.
so I don't know if I'm looking forward to it.
HOW COULD THIS YEAR HAVE PASSED SO FAST?!
it just flew past...
I think next year will be faster.
it's getting too fast for me.
I'm not ready.
but somehow I don't feel sec 3ish anymore.
but it still feels freaking fast.
ah gosh.
too fast.
aaanywayyy, shall go now.
dinner, then more reading.
how interesting my day is.
eat read eat anime blog eat read sleep.
yay me (:
ahhaha okay.
byees [:
FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.