& find a place I love the most$BlogItemTitle$>
Sunday, November 20, 2011 @4:52 PM
hey (:
finally have time to blog again.
yesterday I went to IMM and got some clothes.
spent alot /:
mum paid heh.
so.
today's sunday.
church.
hmmm.
there was the children's choir presentation.
probably my last,
since I'm leaving that choir soon.
OH WELL.
I'll miss it anyway D:
later there's my mum's cousin's [I think] wedding.
Daniel and Grace.
not me.
I have no idea who that is.
hmmm.
had a hard time choosing something to wear cause I don't really have much clothes suitable for the occasion.
oh well.
so.
it's time I elaborated on my malaysia trip.
here goes.
11/11/11
first day. so yup we drove to KL, my grandfather's house.
it was just him in the house, so it was kinda boring.
I wonder how he entertains himself /:
anyway.
we went ICESKATING :D
finally, after so long.
I haven't iceskated/rollerbladed for a longlong time so at first I was kinda unstable.
then after awhile I got the hang of it and I was zooming away like how I used to (:
didn't fall at all yay.
youngest sis Regina fell down a few million times lol /:
we only had about 1.5h so after that we went back with dinner.
legs were sore haha.
12/11/11
hmmm.
we went to some mall, then our other relative's house in the afternoon.
haven't seen our cousins for so long,
so yeah we didn't interact much.
awkward /:
sigh I recently thought of this.
I have like 10 cousins in malaysia.
and we always go there to visit them every year.
but what happens when we grow up and get married and move out and all that?
will we never see our cousins or malaysia relatives again? ):
yeah I was never really close to them.
I always feel so distant from almost everybody cause I don't know how to get close,
unless people take me in and care enough to break down the walls around my heart.
sigh. ANYWAY.
we usually stayed at our second aunt's house when we go to KL,
but this time her kids aren't having holiday yet so yeah.
hm.
anyway.
we pretty much just watched tv the whole afternoon,
I feel asleep for a period of time lol.
then we went for dinner and met all the other aunts and uncles and cousins.
me and my 2 sisters kinda kept to ourselves.
I don't know. Rachel used to 'bully' the older boys and stuff,
she can be really funny and noisy if she wants to,
she'd help us break the ice.
but maybe now she's older, she doesn't talk to them,
and since we're just meeting them for just a night, I suppose the ice can't be broken that easily.
sigh.
13/11/11
we went to genting!
drove there from KL.
opened the window while we drove once we were high up.
oh the clouds, the wonderful clouds :D
we were in the clouds,
it's so cool to walk in them especially.
and I lovelovelove the cold weather.
and the clouds :D
oh gosh I miss the cloudddddsss.
so anyway.
reached our -ahem- apartment in the afternoon.
yeah we couldn't really get a nice hotel cause we didn't book early and there was no others avaliable.
and this apartment that we stayed was really reeaaaalllyyy run down and old and creepy.
the shower thingy gave so little water at a time and you'd never be able to shower with that thing only.
plus the thing to turn on and off the water wouldn't work.
so it would continue flowing that little bit of water the whole day.
so we filled a bucket with that water to shower /:
then we went to the theme park :D
whee I took all the scary rides.
all the roller coasters and all that.
and I love that thing that...
hmm a carousel like thing that has chairs hanging on it and it spins round really fast...
whatever that's called.
yeah I love that thing. (:
so almost at the theme park's closing time, it started raining.
we took shelter.
then after awhile it stopped.
and the wind was so strong and cold and it we were all surrounded by clouds,
nice (:
so we went in some shopping place and walked around after dinner,
till quite late.
and it was really dark.
we had walked to the theme park instead of taking a car so we had to walk back.
and it was so dark and the fog was so thick that we could barely see where we were going.
and it was colder too.
about 18 degrees celcius, the thermometer read.
oh well.
we eventually found our way back :D
14/11/11
breakfast in the apartment,
then we packed up and drove to cameron highlands :D
went to a waterfall :D
not those kind of steep 90degree ones, but it was still really high
and it was so pretty.
got to touch the water yay.
then we drove on,
visited a tea farm, bee farm, and strawberry farm (:
the view is wonderful there.
with all the tea plantations,
the mountains look like someone draped a huge carpet over it.
beautiful :D
and we picked our own strawberries.
and they were so pretty :D
then the man let us see the baby goats :D
we got to carry them :D
whee all smileys. :D
the baby goat was so cuuute :D
as small as a... hmm... chihuahua?
and it felt to fragile.
it was like a few days old only.
and the bleat was like so cute :D
and I saw a cuuuuuuuuuuuute bunnyyyyyyyyyyy omgggggggg so freaking cuteeee :D
just sitting there.
AHHHHHHHH SO CUTE I WANT.
so anyway after driving around and stopping to visit these places, we got to the hotel.
it was in a MUCH better state than the place we stayed in genting.
like a normal hotel.
yay.
15/11/11
last day.
on our way out, we visited more tea farms.
and went to the tea processing place.
then we drove down.
sucha long way.
and cameron was cold too.
not as cold as genting,
the clouds were high above,
but cold enough to grow strawberries :D
and there were such pretty flowers.
sigh cameron's sucha nice place (:
oh well.
so we drove back to KL,
my dad wanted to do something at my second aunt's house,
then we drove back to singapore.
really late.
by the time I entered singapore,
it was like 10pm++ already.
reached home like at 11.
but yeah the trip was awesome :D
except for the awkwardness on the second day.
whee. sad we had to come back.
on the 16th, a day after I came back, was band seniors' farewell.
still had to come to school though I came home so late...
band practice in the morning, then lunch with my section at fusion 18chefs,
then games.
then we had to get changed to our retro clothes,
yeah that was the theme for that day.
my checked shirt was the closest I could get to retro.
oh well.
dinner, buffet,
then we went audi.
every section had to perform something for their seniors.
hmpf all my section seniors didn't come.
oh well.
combined with euphos to perform.
we sang count on me by bruno mars.
haha I don't know how it was but I hope it was okay (:
it was fun anyway, I feel like doing it again.
we didn't have mics anyway /:
cause no sound system. oh well.
then there was some kind to fright night thingy,
my group took a long time to find the place we were supposed to go, which was on the sky bridge.
so no time to complete.
but oh well haha.
that was a tiring but fun day I suppose.
thursday I slacked at home.
friday...
OH THE CONCERT.
went for lunch with Swee Yong at broadway (:
but it was kinda early.
haha. had a lot of time to spare.
then band, warmed up,
then packed and bused to SCH.
practiced... blah...
watched the choir practice...
dinner...
while waiting,
Swee Yong and I went to the ticket counter a few times (:
gave out the program booklets or whatever you call it lol.
haha.
then yup.
THE CONCERT WAS AWESOME :D
my second key was slow, affected my playing a lot.
but yeah I had to manually push it up and stuff,
some parts I couldn't really play properly.
but some notes I used different fingerings so it wasn't as bad as the practice.
and The Wind was okay!
cause I didn't get to practice with the choir before concert day cause I was overseas.
so that day was the first time I played that with the choir.
somemore each part one player only.
so it's almost like solos.
but phew the concert itself was alright (:
and it was fun (:
and the head bobbing in angry birds was funny.
hahaha.
oh well.
none of the fhorn seniors came...
perhaps busy...
but ANYWAY.
on the way home, on the bus,
I met Haiqal o.o
oh the irony.
haha.
he was with his bro.
oh well. it was fun anyway (:
I've kinda gotten over my depression stage by the way (:
just got reminded of it when they asked me questions in church today sigh.
and suddenly that worthless/hopeless feeling came back. ):
ah I gotta make it go away.
crap I needa go now.
have to leave for the wedding dinner soon and I'm not ready /:
gah.
ah well.
still have band tomorrow /:
and my juniors not coming.
hmmmmmmm.
okay.
byees ^^
FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.