<body> <body>

& my love
Thursday, November 10, 2011 @7:26 PM


hey(:
going to malaysia tomorrow~ 
till the 15th nov.
hmmm not really prepared.
will be missing tomorrow's junior band graduation night.
and a few band practices next week.
oh well.


ohh well CL O Levels today.
hmmmmmmmmmmm.
k.
it was...
okay.
mainly.
I think.
I hope.
hmm.
felt so nervous before it.
even the night before.
I couldn't sleep.
oh lol.
but I'm glaaddd it's over (:
really hope I get distinction.
Idon'twannadropHCL...
but since it's over okay I shan't think about it anymore.
hope I do well.
couldn't really study well yesterday.
oh well.


tomorrow's 11/11/11.
once in a lifetime experience lol.
pretty cool.
hope I won't miss 11/11/11 11:11.


extended curriculum's officially over.
it was over 2 days ago actually.
there was band yesterday.
and today actually, but I couldn't go for today's.
ah well.
realised I'm just rambling about unnecessary things now /:


last sunday I was reaaaally late for church.
woke up half an hour late.
it would have been fine, but
dad was slow.
something happened after breakfast.
reached church half an hour late.
well I reached just in time for the normal service,
but I had to miss singing with the choir.
cause we're supposed to come at 830 to practice,
9's the service,
but I reached at 9.
and they were already in the sanctuary. 
>< I liked that song...
and I'll miss this week's too cause of malaysia.
I like this song too.
especially my S2 part.
meh.


monday was a public holiday.
aik hein and yomay's wedding (:
in church.
haha.
cute.
buffet lunch, then got home.


tuesday extended curriculum.
last day.
then I went shopping with my sis Rachel.
well, kinda.
I haven't mention how much I suck at it.
we couldn't find anything.
we went JP by the way,
cause no time to go further.
plus I didn't want to lug my school bag and 3 sciences textbooks all the way.
oh well.
didn't buy much.
and my books were killing me.
freaking heavy.
at least I got to go out.
hm.


yesterday was just band.
practiced with choir.
hmmmmmmm.


don't know why, I don't really have much to say today.
and I'm bored. 
don't have much to do either.
internet's laggy now. >(
k nevermind.
shall find something else to do.
byees (:

FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.
& JUST ME, Étoile ★

http://nowandf-orever.blogspot.com G R A C E G U A N ♥
the original grace
FMSS1E'o9/2E'1o/3F'11/4F'12
30 Jan, her day.
the-blue-danube@hotmail.com
Fairfield Symphonic Band,
French Horn
`Music is my life. In love with dogs and cats and hamsters and bunnies and dolphins and whales. Dandelions & mimosas brighten my day.
`Socially awkward, but at least I'm trying.
Cause I know, one day the skies will be clear again.
Twitter Facebook
Tumblr Ask me anything


& AFFILIATES
FMSS
Anais! Jayne! Luisa! Prisca! Maye! BiQun! Grace Foong! Benedict! Toby! Shi Hui! 1E'09! FSB!
NHPS 08
Shiyin! Jayi! Yen Tung! 6E'08!
Others
Sarah!
*



& RESOURCES

+++++




& SPEAK
& JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com