<body> <body>

& you still take me by surprise
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 @7:05 PM


Hey(:
Testing my itouch.
Yay. Looks like I can blog through here too.

Hmmmm chem test tomorrow.
So not prepared.
I totally don't get metals.
Gah.

Oh yeah.
I'm officially 16.
Since yesterday.
So old omg.
How can time pass this fast?
But anyway, I'm still the same as before.
It's not like once I'm 16 I'll spring up with a new personality or something.
Oh well.
At least I can watch nc16 movies already (:
Was kinda disappointed yesterday even though I expected the worst.
Birthday wishes came from the strangest, most unexpected people.
Oh well.
At least it's something (:

Beep test today.
Don't know if I improved or what but I felt that I could run more, just that my legs hurt so bad.
Ah well who cares.
It was a cold cold day today anyway.

As much as I want you back,
Aren't you much happier without me?
I don't want to pull you down anymore... I dont want you to be sad because of me anymore.
I've tried, but I suck so bad.
I can't provide for you or stand up for you claim you like everyone else can.
Like you said,
I just make you feel... Not alone.
Seeing that smile, I could never make you smile like that.
Some days are awesome, it's like I finally have the courage to show out.
But no, those days...
I dont know why, those best days always get screwed up, And everything will go downhill from there.
I'm trying, but I just can't seem to give you what you need.
I'm afraid, that by myself, I will fall apart again.

I'm not perfect, but I keep trying.
'Cause that's what I said I would do from the start.
I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave.
Was it something I said, or just my personality?

Perfect.
My current favorite song lol.

I'll be alright.
I will.
I will.
I will.
Definitely.

Will I?

Sigh anyway.
I should get to work soon.
Too much to do.
Kinda.
Ah well.
Shall get off now.
Bye (:

FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.
& JUST ME, Étoile ★

http://nowandf-orever.blogspot.com G R A C E G U A N ♥
the original grace
FMSS1E'o9/2E'1o/3F'11/4F'12
30 Jan, her day.
the-blue-danube@hotmail.com
Fairfield Symphonic Band,
French Horn
`Music is my life. In love with dogs and cats and hamsters and bunnies and dolphins and whales. Dandelions & mimosas brighten my day.
`Socially awkward, but at least I'm trying.
Cause I know, one day the skies will be clear again.
Twitter Facebook
Tumblr Ask me anything


& AFFILIATES
FMSS
Anais! Jayne! Luisa! Prisca! Maye! BiQun! Grace Foong! Benedict! Toby! Shi Hui! 1E'09! FSB!
NHPS 08
Shiyin! Jayi! Yen Tung! 6E'08!
Others
Sarah!
*



& RESOURCES

+++++




& SPEAK
& JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com