& I just know it can't be over$BlogItemTitle$>
Saturday, March 17, 2012 @4:02 PM
heyo (:
long time no blog.
too busy [and lazy heh]
oh well.
it's the hols!
which are ending.
can you believe it?
term 1's over.
oh no.
MYEs coming.
and I couldn't even do my physics paper without referring to the answer key at almost every question.
ah damn.
I'm supposed to be doing my ss homework now but I got distracted.
oh well.
just a lil while.
still have a lot of homework!
let's see.
all my chinese, bio paper, geog.
and it's saturday D:
doubt I can finish. but yeah I'll try...
my days have been fine so far.
band on monday wednesday friday last week.
NHSB people came!
monday I actually had to conduct proper sectionals o.o
scary much.
with those people I don't know.
but it was fine (:
hope they all could hear me though.
wednesday we went to NHHS.
HAHA omg I remember.
while waiting for the school bus,
there was a praying mantis like quite far from me on a bench.
I was carrying my horn.
then all of a sudden,
I feel some wind at my arm and then I looked.
OMG the praying mantis was on my horn right beside my arm
damn scary and it looked so disgusting
wanted to scream and throw my horn away but no I couldn't haha
freaked out
but oh well some people helped me get it off (:
ahh it was so scary.
thenn thursday I went to school to do homework with Kelly, Samuel Liu, Aiman and some other people.
yesterday band,
Ms/Mrs (?) Tan from the primary school band came to fix some horns.
oh my there were so many in storage o.o
practiced in the parade square haha.
then went for lunch with Maye after band (:
wanted to go ikea but it was extremely crowded.
so we went anchorpoint.
yay strawberry~ :D
yesterday was good (:
today I woke up at 12,
hmmm homework, with a whole lotta distractions dammit.
like now.
oh well.
hmmm I was just thinking.
sometimes I say things I don't really mean so I won't hurt others.
cause I'm too nice.
but then they believe me, more than I would expect them to,
and then sometimes the situation gets out of hand.
so I'm wondering.
is it better to hurt others with the truth, or lie so that I don't hurt them?
I'm quite confused.
there's someone who thinks we're best friends but I don't actually consider her to be.
cause I told her we were when she asked, even though I didn't mean it.
gosh. I must sound like such a bitch.
yeah okay. I suppose I'm seeing the consequences already.
but still...
I don't know.
oh. and someone asked whether we could be besties.
but what? I don't even know that person.
as in, we msged before but I we haven't for like 1 year,
and suddenly he asks?
what?
I seriously don't get these kind of people.
bffs are people who you trust and trusts you,
whom you know very well,
and knows you very well,
who'll stay by your side through think and thin...
at least that's what I think.
but someone who I barely know?
seriously?
I'd like to say no but I feel bad.
so should I just say yes but not mean it?
here it goes back to that dilemma again.
sigh dammit /:
ANYWAY.
I should be getting back to work haha.
its 4 already T.T
why holiday so short...
ah well.
don't expect me to blog often cause I'm busy [and lazy when I'm not busy]
haha.
kk byees [:
FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.