<body> <body>

& making every kind of silence
Tuesday, March 27, 2012 @9:27 PM


hi.
I don't exactly know what's causing all these tears, but all I know is that, they won't stop.
it hurts.
so much.
and I'm wondering if all these tears are those that I've kept inside for so long.
everything caused it.
the way things are,
my loneliness.
how people can't understand me, 
how I'll never be a priority.
how my dreams will never come true,
how I'm better off not alive.
I want to go home.
it's better than this miserable world anyway.
I'm so weak.
I'm such a crybaby.
why I'm even on this earth still remains a mystery to me.
I've tried to remain strong.
but I can't.
it's so hard.
who will really stay by me?


I wonder if anyone actually knows of my hidden words.
sometimes I wonder if I actually do want someone to know and understand me.
but it's pathetic.
I'm pathetic.
so I hide.
since I'm gonna be judged anyway,
why the hell not.


but argh whatever.
chem test tomorrow.
bio SPA too.
I haven't even started atudying.
yay me.
okbye ><.


★ Étoile

FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.
& JUST ME, Étoile ★

http://nowandf-orever.blogspot.com G R A C E G U A N ♥
the original grace
FMSS1E'o9/2E'1o/3F'11/4F'12
30 Jan, her day.
the-blue-danube@hotmail.com
Fairfield Symphonic Band,
French Horn
`Music is my life. In love with dogs and cats and hamsters and bunnies and dolphins and whales. Dandelions & mimosas brighten my day.
`Socially awkward, but at least I'm trying.
Cause I know, one day the skies will be clear again.
Twitter Facebook
Tumblr Ask me anything


& AFFILIATES
FMSS
Anais! Jayne! Luisa! Prisca! Maye! BiQun! Grace Foong! Benedict! Toby! Shi Hui! 1E'09! FSB!
NHPS 08
Shiyin! Jayi! Yen Tung! 6E'08!
Others
Sarah!
*



& RESOURCES

+++++




& SPEAK
& JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com