<body> <body>

& on a brighter note
Thursday, June 20, 2013 @7:23 PM


I've finally found someone just like me (:
okay not exactly,
but we completely understand each other
all our fears and insecurities,
our views toward the world
it's amazing
I can't even

and a wonderful group of friends
I'm so glad to have
if not for these people I've met,
I'd totally regret coming to this jc
because it's culture is really not for me
I wonder if I'd be coping better in another school
hmmmmm
so life's not all that bad
just that those thoughts cloud into my mind more often than not these days
and sometimes friends can't even relieve that pain

and
he's just amazing
more than I could ever ask for
really
and I'm glad
that life is not that bad

then why?



maybe I've been looking in the wrong places for answers
seeking what I shouldn't seek yet at this point in time
maybe I'm worrying too much
of the past
the future
and I'm not setting my priorities right
maybe
just maybe
I could be fine

hmmmm

happy haze day people! (not that anyone is reading since my blog's been so dead yay)

FISHIES :D
Hover to attract, click to feed.
& JUST ME, Étoile ★

http://nowandf-orever.blogspot.com G R A C E G U A N ♥
the original grace
FMSS1E'o9/2E'1o/3F'11/4F'12
30 Jan, her day.
the-blue-danube@hotmail.com
Fairfield Symphonic Band,
French Horn
`Music is my life. In love with dogs and cats and hamsters and bunnies and dolphins and whales. Dandelions & mimosas brighten my day.
`Socially awkward, but at least I'm trying.
Cause I know, one day the skies will be clear again.
Twitter Facebook
Tumblr Ask me anything


& AFFILIATES
FMSS
Anais! Jayne! Luisa! Prisca! Maye! BiQun! Grace Foong! Benedict! Toby! Shi Hui! 1E'09! FSB!
NHPS 08
Shiyin! Jayi! Yen Tung! 6E'08!
Others
Sarah!
*



& RESOURCES

+++++




& SPEAK
& JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com