& grace$BlogItemTitle$>
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 @10:58 PM
hello
just had to talk about today (pw)
not that anyone comes here anymore but
I just had to write somewhere hah
got back pw results today!!
in case ya don't know,
it's an A level H1 subject
and
omg
omgomg
spazzz
I got...
A!!!!!!! :D
okay gotta mention that it's a privilege to get A
my school has like only 30% A
WHY SO LOW??
but anyway
how blessed I am
I mean, of course I did put in a lot of hard work and effort
but really,
to be in that 30%?
some people that I really expected to get A...
they didn't
which really threw me off
I mean like, they couldn't, while I could?
I would so expect them to get it
I mean...
me???
look at my presentations
I'm just so amazed
how in the world
I didn't even realise pw affected me so much
right then when I got my results and heard I got an A
I nearly cried
omg so emotional
so emotional rn I can't even
I bet I'd cry if I didn't get an A but
I was so
emotional
haha idk if I was happy or sad or what
but really
that feeling
was
overwhelming
I guess I really am relieved
all the hard work paid off
the late nights
the forgoing spending time with friends
the tears
the conflicts
the worry and stress
OMG THE STRESS
the ghosh (who wasn't so bad for my group)
did I mention the stress?
the fear of public speaking
the fear that I can't be heard
the fear of Q&A
the stress
the maids
the surveys HAHA
we did surveys at lucky plaza xD
OMG
the day at inaccessible 10 raeburn park
the 'I get it!' cards
LOLOL
the mindblank moments
doing WR at 2am in the night
editing and diagrams and pictures
pre-post quiz
vocab book
audio CD
INTEGRATION/APPLICATION ACTIVITIES
the poster LOLOL
omg
hahahahahaa I'm just like listing everything I can think of
and the thing is,
I MADE IT
WE MADE IT
omg
it's over
it's paid off
I'm happy :')
I'm relieved
I'm blessed
omg God's grace
getting gifts that I don't deserve
okay I did put in the effort
but
he could have still not let me have that A I mean look at the other people
but I got it :')
even though I was so afraid that that conflict would have affected things
but
still :)
yay
I'm just so glad
and I'm in that 30% :D
imagine those people who are like one of the 3 people in the class that got an A
gosh
seriously
but yeah
amazing how my pw group and my best friend's pw group, everyone got A
and in my clique everyone got A too
so I don't have to worry about not knowing how to comfort a friend
but oh
the relief :')
really, thanks be to God
all glory to be God in the highest
I honestly wouldn't have been able to do it without His grace
I'm so blessed
grace has grace :)
hahaah
but yeah anyway!
school has been busy and stressful
and tiring
its term 2 week 4!
I'm hanging in there
hopefully
so yep
that's all for now :)
Hover to attract, click to feed.